The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 25 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new homes and furnishings. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    could not use /bug in game.... Failed to Submit Ticket twice

The new bed, Elsweyr Bed, Senche-Raht restricts your zoom from 3rd person down to 1st as if it had solid walls from certain angles, but not all. I believe you can zoom out through the sides and back, but not the top or front.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Redguard Fence, Wooden (furnishing crown store) -- no preview, no art when placing, and "The furnishing failed to be placed" . Thumbnail works though!

• WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't the fire be in the fireplace?
    Forgemaster Falls (love this place, btw)
    jJLQdtu.png
    Edited by WIZZARD2K on January 21, 2020 12:59AM
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same (invisible) for the redguard fence, in addition, it fails to be placed
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thieves' Oasis windows on the outside do not match their placement nor design on the inside. Also, a good number of windows are down along the ground line and not up where they should be.
    It's driving me nuts every time I see it and I keep wanting to fix it myself.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a good look around the Thieves Oasis, and have some feedback to share.

Overall it is quite spectacular, yet a bit daunting at how one might decorate it with only 700 slots. Far, far too few for such a large property with essentially two houses and such a large exterior.

I love that the interior is clean. thank you for not giving us another moldy ruin. On the downside, and as mentioned above, the window styles, sizes, and placements differ from inside to outside, which is very annoying. It is like one person designed the exterior, and someone else did the interior, but didn't have all the information on what the exterior looked like.

Last point, please raise the height collision. Lots of us like to be able to get to the top of the features that are included in the exteriors of our houses (statues included in the Thieves Oasis, for example), and be able to build right up to that point incorporating those features into our build. Additionally, I am sure I am not the only one who likes to be able to take the gigantic plunge into the pond below! Coldharbour Estate and Pariah's have great height if you are looking for examples.

Thanks.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • mickelstein
    mickelstein
    Soul Shriven
    tesmdiusjrnl.png

Not really an issue with new content, but on the pts as seen in the photo my combat dummy, which is normally a 6 mil dummy on the live server, now is a 42 mil dummy on the pts. This was not placed here during the pts, but copied from the live server. Also, I am noticing the UI sizing error in gamepad UI that some others have noticed in other posts.