Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Incident: 200109-001719] I have been charged but not received ESO Plus perks

AshySamurai
AshySamurai
✭✭✭✭✭
... and customer support is silent for 5 days already. The whole conversations with customer support is going for 2 weeks already and nothing has been done so far.
It was all back and forth where even customer support wasn't sure if payment went through (as they first assured me the payment was declined and I'm going to get a refund).
Gladly I paid with PayPal but I would prefer to not ask them to look into this case (for now I'm positive they will refund it because the good has not been delivered so far).
Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hold off on the Paypal refund for as long as possible as ESO will flag it as a chargeback and ban your account, frustrating as it is at mo waiting for CS to respond its better to get a firm answer from them 1st before doing anything else.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold off on the Paypal refund for as long as possible as ESO will flag it as a chargeback and ban your account, frustrating as it is at mo waiting for CS to respond its better to get a firm answer from them 1st before doing anything else.

This is why I'm waiting tho I'm getting a little impatient now. To not have the issue resolved by two full weeks and not receiving response for the past 5 days is upsetting to the level I don't even want to play.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE or whoever else from Zenimax here, is there any way to get your attention to this issue please?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AshySamurai

I have sent you a PM about your ticket #200109-001719.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post