The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Option To Purchase Game Gold Via Crown Store

Palidon
Palidon
✭✭✭✭✭
You can purchase Crowns to be used to get items from the Crown store. Why not game gold to be used to purchase items from guild traders or other players. Prices in guild traders on some items can be very expensive. Not all players can afford to purchase many items merely because they just don't have enough gold in their account. Especially new players. ZOS could setup Gold bundles like they do for crowns that a player purchases via his or her credit card. I might of started a ball of wax here but I do not see how having an option to purchase gold from the Crown Store to be added to your account would be P2W. Again it would just give a player another option to acquire game gold.
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can currently trade crowns for gold via gifting and there are many guilds/discords that support the service in the interest of fair trading. ZOS has already condoned this on several occasions so it is protected even under current TOS.

I would wholly be against ZOS becoming anymore involved in the process because then they rather than the players will set the market price for Crowns to Gold and I don't want them doing that because they will likely make the amount less than it currently sits at.

Current going rate sits at about 200-250 gold per crown.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can currently trade crowns for gold via gifting and there are many guilds/discords that support the service in the interest of fair trading. ZOS has already condoned this on several occasions so it is protected even under current TOS.

I would wholly be against ZOS becoming anymore involved in the process because then they rather than the players will set the market price for Crowns to Gold and I don't want them doing that because they will likely make the amount less than it currently sits at.

80-120 on Xbox NA
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

80-120 on Xbox NA

PC Crowns have a higher trading cost then Console Crowns.
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."