The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Consistent dc's & Error 304

Noxji
Noxji
✭✭
"Your character is already logged in". No it's not, because you kicked from the game for the 5th Battleground in a row.
I have had this problem for 3 somewhat weeks now. Keep working on it, the bug is still here.
Edited by Noxji on January 19, 2020 3:21PM
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Now I was crafting, the game kicked me out again. I haven't been able to play for more than a total of 15 min-ish a day since 3 weeks back. Actually, after last patch I was able to play consistently, the entire day. Same day as the Global Reveal Event. Before and after, unplayable.
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Edited by Noxji on January 19, 2020 4:52PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    An issue over the weekend led to some players experiencing login issues. These issues should now be resolved after the recent maintenance. If you still have any issues when logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    An issue over the weekend led to some players experiencing login issues. These issues should now be resolved after the recent maintenance. If you still have any issues when logging in please let us know.

Still getting disconnects and crashes. Not able to log back in again for 20-30 somewhat minutes.
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Today I managed to play a whole match of Battlegrounds. After several attempts earlier today. It was really fun. Can't remember when I had a full activity before, from start to finish. Been several weeks now.
    I almost forgot how it feels to complete a dungeon or a quest.

After the Battlegrounds I decided to change some appearance on my character, boom, another silent kick to login screen which says my character is already logged in and I have to wait for 20-30min to log back in.

As this continues I will keep this thread active as my diary, or log of sorts. Where I will report daily of my progress.

My wish is for this to stop before the Midyear Mayhem Event, as PvP is my favorite activity.

From you friendly Necromancer, Noxji.
  • Noxji
    Noxji
    ✭✭
    Hi! New day, same problems. Still getting disconnects. I was trying to do some Battlegrounds today, but nope.
    And now I can't login... This is getting ridiculous. 4 weeks of consistent disconnects, every day.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Noxji

We're sorry to hear that you are still experiencing connection issues. If you could open up a support ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com a member of our support team can investigate this issue further and provide technical support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post