The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS drop still not fixed, 2020.

Haulrik
Haulrik
Soul Shriven
Well it wasn't nice playing with you all. TESO has lost another not active player due to devs incompetence. Don't take me the wrong way, you guys have something great going on here. It is just unfortunate that you can't fix the constant fps drop over time on this game after so many times. At the end of the day I am at least glad this happened before I bought expansions to put aside to support this project. Oh well *** happens and life is not fair, cheers to all of you.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally agree. The worst area for a steady drop in frames is Murkmire. Last night I spent about 45 minutes in that zone and was forced to close the game because my frame rate had dropped to unplayable 15-12fps.

I complained about murkmire back in 2018 on the very same issue and stayed away from the zone all this time until now (2020) and here we are with the same problem. Nothing has been done. Still not completed the zone story yet because if this.

Just really not satisfactory.