The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unstable ping with regular suddenly logouts

Celterium
Celterium
✭✭
I have this problem a few months in prime-time on EU server. Sometimes suddenly logout even when ping is stable. I hate this and can't normal playing :(
Right now I couldn’t enter the game, because I was suddenly logout right after loading the location. Four times in a row! Whats wrong?
GM "Kwama-and-Sujamma" (PC/EU)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Celterium

Are you getting a specific error message when disconnected from ESO?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far or have you started a support ticket yet?

The first three steps you can take to help improve your connection are listed below.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Celterium
    Celterium
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Celterium

Are you getting a specific error message when disconnected from ESO?

What troubleshooting have you tried so far or have you started a support ticket yet?

The first three steps you can take to help improve your connection are listed below.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).

@ZOS_BillE, I did it. And connected directly via cable, without router. There are no problems during the day, but now, in the evening(UTC+3), ping is going crazy again. In other online games i haven't problem with connection now.
    Edited by Celterium on January 19, 2020 7:39PM
  • Celterium
    Celterium
    ✭✭
    Many players in my region (from my guild, for example) also complain about connecting.
    *ticket number is: 200128-001229*
    Edited by Celterium on January 28, 2020 1:32PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Celterium

Thank you for the update. At this point I would recommend opening a ticket with customer support so they can investigate into possible causes for why the lag is only happening during the evening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Celterium
    Celterium
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Celterium

Thank you for the update. At this point I would recommend opening a ticket with customer support so they can investigate into possible causes for why the lag is only happening during the evening.

And the problems started again. For several hours, an unstable connection with game and site, ping 999+ and logouts. Ivent and my ESO+ for nothing, ugh...
    Ticket is open, № 200128-001229

@ZOS_BillE Thanks for helping!
    Edited by Celterium on January 28, 2020 2:45PM