The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Midyear mayhem pvp

Anyron
Anyron
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys.. Anyone knows when /if starts midyear mayhem this year.. I saw lot of speculations,but no real answer. In crownstore showcase for 2020 january is wrote midyear mayhem but no date. If you have any info write it here..
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No date yet as far as I know. As you say, the Jan Crownstore showcase mentioned Jan. Gina just put up a maintenance announcement for a hotfix to help prepare for the upcoming Midyear Mayhem so I think the best we have still is 'January' until a more precise announcement comes out.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a hotfix on Monday, with the servers ofline, so I guess next week.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just a casual Cyrodiil player, 1 or 2 days a month. When I started my usual campaign this month (xbox NA), I was shocked about the current state. I often have read about instability issues, and experienced crashes now and then reviving in a keep, but never that severe (crash every 10 minutes).

In the current state I can't imagine that the event will take place, so lets wait and see if the monday patch changes something, but I doubt it after all the smaller fixes of the past. I guess just the general serverside overhaul announced last year for 2020 has the potential to fix the currently very broken cyro stability issues.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo @ZOS_GinaBruno,

When is this happening?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”