The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wayrest Sewers II

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
One of our random group players took off and pulled all the mobs at the beginning. Killed them at the first boss and the boss never showed. Tried leaving then going back in but still bugged.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This often seems to happen in this dungeon...
    People agro everything and leave the little npc at the start all alone with the single mob that likes to hide under the stairs...
    I believe this npc is actually who opens the door...
    I have only ever seen the bug where the door doesn't open happen when people agro the whole first section at once...
    If you clear the first batch including the skelly under the bridge it generally doesn't occur...
    In fact mass pulling the start of this dungeon bugs it out so often on ps4 that if it shows up in a random and I'm on my tank and someone mass pulls and doesn't listen about the npc I simply drop group now as 95% of the time its just wasting people's time...
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crocodile/skeleton depending on if you are on wayrest 1/2, serves literally no purpose. People miss it because it aggros to the group, doesn’t travel up the stairs to attack them, and gets stuck under the grating. This has caused almost every group for the past 6 years to be left pondering why they can’t get oit of combat to walk through a door. This mob should just be removed from the dungeon for the sake of saving players the time of treking all the way back to the beginning to kill the mob or stealthing for 3 minutes.