The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

less magicka when in raid

Grila
Grila
✭✭
Hiyas.

I'm playin maintank with stamina / magicka almost the same amount, but one bar more stamina and one more magicka. This works really fine for most of the time (testet in Mournhold city) but when in raid I got ~ 300 magicka less, so stamina is always the higher stat.

Someone got an idea why this happens and/or has the same problem?

Grila
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    De-buffs? Or, for that matter, combination of hostile de-buffs with friendly buffs, as you only see the final result. You could be receiving the same amount of magicka and stamina drains, but getting more stamina boosts.
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    If my brain is working correctly Warhorn can't cause that for any normal setup I can think of. That is the only max stam/max mag group buff/debuff I am aware of.

Check:
    Monster enchants in trial the same as outside?
    Shield enchants the same?
    Might as well check rest of armor too
    Check jewelry traits (eg could be using a Robust Alkosh ring in trial pushing up stam)
    Using the same food?
    Do you have some other set on backbar with a stam or mag 2-piece bonus?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you use the same skills? since it changes then swapping bar I assume its linked to the bar.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
    Maybe its a passive buff/debuff, but it seems I get him as soon as I port into the raid - I didn't even need to start it, just at the entrance.

And for the next question: I looked at my stats right after porting out of the raid, didn't change equip, didn't change skills, enchantements, food etc.
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC you and post a screenshot from an add-on like /mybuild before and after the trigger occurs (entering a trial it seems) we can probably figure it out.
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
    Strangely there is no such difference that I noticed before... but I went just on to make this screens, didn't actually play, but I keep my eyes up when I go raidin tomorow.
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
    Okay, I think I got the problem: its the staff I'm using with this special setup on my backbar; normally I use 2x sword+board.
    But I don't know, which passive or whatever of the staff is causing this problem.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grila wrote: »
    Okay, I think I got the problem: its the staff I'm using with this special setup on my backbar; normally I use 2x sword+board.
    But I don't know, which passive or whatever of the staff is causing this problem.

Just the fact that you do not have a shield can cause that. Your shield has a max reasource glyph on it and when you switch to a staff it is no longer there.
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Just the fact that you do not have a shield can cause that. Your shield has a max reasource glyph on it and when you switch to a staff it is no longer there.

I don't think the glyph is the problem, cause it gives the same amount to magicka and stamina, so when I switch to the staff, it reduces the same amount. But yeah, could be the source.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy enchant the shield with a max Stam glyph when using staff
  • Grila
    Grila
    ✭✭
    Thats a good idea, thanks. I'll try this.