The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

CC reliability needs a total overhaul

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
The variation in how long it takes for a CC to be recognised as being applied and how long it takes to break CCs seems to vary so drastically, depending on which one is used, for example breaking a knockback, a fear, fossilise or vamp drain CCs seems to take what appears twice as long to be registered as occuring and feel as though are half as reliable to break when compared to Other CCs. For the sake of the game CCs should either be overhauled in order to make them equal in consistency or standardised to make buggy CCs not overperform as well.

Perfect examples is a skill like silver leashes performance and breaking reliability pre and post patch
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fully endorse this thread.
    I think the team has done a great job FINALLY fixing things like the bg queue & memory leaks. I think CC needs to be one of the next big projects they look into for having a reliable, fun, best in class/game combat system.
    If CC & break free works 99% of the time, fixing anything else in combat becomes less worry due to the most important, rage inducing part working properly.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg