The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Valinor Trading Union – We have a spot for every kind of trader! [5 guilds]

• BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Efficient and cozy guild halls and great trader spots await YOU - we still have some open slots after today's purge. Come join. :)
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing guild halls, even better trading spots and our Christmas Events have started too!
    Join us now in time for our 20m Christmas Lottery and many more giveaways and social as well as PvE events with lots of fun AND big prizes!
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • LegendaryLoppers
    LegendaryLoppers
    ✭✭✭
    Are you new to ESO?
    Are you returning for the 10th anniversary?

If you're looking for a trading guild with a nice community, matching your play style, we got you !

Valinor Trading Union

We have great traders with varying sales-quotas, you can switch guilds in our 5-guild-union to match your ESO activity.

On top of that, we offer a variety of events, from zone and dungeon runs up to vet trials.
    Sign-up for the events is in our discord, which also sports a ton of helpful guides.

Try us, be welcome. ;)
    Edited by LegendaryLoppers on March 2, 2024 10:56AM
    LegendaryLoppers (PC EU)
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Returning player with new account, in need of gold. I'm at lv.17 and have TTC addon installed. I'd like to join the guild with the lowest expectation quota.

I can apply tonight after work (in about 10 hours)
    Edited by Dracindo on March 3, 2024 10:48AM
  • LegendaryLoppers
    LegendaryLoppers
    ✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Returning player with new account, in need of gold. I'm at lv.17 and have TTC addon installed. I'd like to join the guild with the lowest expectation quota.

I can apply tonight after work (in about 10 hours)

I accepted your application in SM (your ingame account name does not match to the forum name, right?)

Be welcome <3
    LegendaryLoppers (PC EU)
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I accepted your application in SM (your ingame account name does not match to the forum name, right?)

Correct, and thanks.
    If any mod/admin reads this and wants me to create a seperate forum account, do send me a PM.
    Edited by Dracindo on March 6, 2024 5:12PM
  • LegendaryLoppers
    LegendaryLoppers
    ✭✭✭
    Did you loot the Easter-bunny's stash? Found some golden eggs in the wild?

Sell them in Vivec City, the trading hub in Tamriel.

Valinor Traders
    Valinor Overflow

You benefit of a trading guild union with a nice community.

You can switch guilds in our 5-guild-union to match your ESO activity, our great trader spots are matched with varying sales-quotas.

On top of that, we offer a variety of events, from zone and dungeon runs up to vet trials.
    Sign-up for the events is in our discord, which also sports a ton of helpful guides.

Try us, be welcome. <3
    LegendaryLoppers (PC EU)