The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how to make a drink

napoleon2u
napoleon2u
Soul Shriven
i am new and trying to make the food writ and i was wondering where you make the wine at.

Best Answers

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Use a provisioning station. You can usually find one inside of a tavern at the fireplace.

There you can craft food and drink. Choose Beverages on the menu, then look for the wine. Wine is most likely in the Alcohol category.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Answer ✓
  • napoleon2u
    napoleon2u
    Soul Shriven
    ty
    Answer ✓
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have the recipe they are usually buayble at inns (brewer for drinks, cook for food recipes)
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
    Answer ✓
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't have the recipe they are usually buayble at inns (brewer for drinks, cook for food recipes)

Make sure to check guild traders as well you can get most of the green and blue recipes dirt cheap with a bit of searching.

That or try your luck asking in guild chat your more than likely to get people willing to send you their extra's from doing daily provisioning writs on multiple characters, so that they can free up bank space.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note, for normal crafting writs, it does not matter who makes the item, as long as it is crafted. It can be you, or someone else. Also, for gear like weapons, you don't have to improve anything. In fact, if you do improve it the normal writ won't complete.

Later on, when you max out a crafting skill and material passive for that skill, you have a chance to get a Master Writ as a reward for doing a normal crafting writ. then you have to make the item in question for the Master Writ.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"