Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for new or chill, relaxed people

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
Hello everyone. I've returned to ESO after a 2 year hiatus and I'm looking to build my guild up.

The basic premise - We don't want people coming in telling everyone what to do or how to play. We believe that champions are made from people who are dedicated to grow.

Right it's a bit slow for us. I got my gf the game for Christmas so we're still going through the story and whatnot.

Basically just looking for chilled laid back people to help grow our guild

Message me on psn if you're interested (chaos0720).

I know this isn't the best recruitment post, but like I said, we're rebuilding so we don't really have a firm structure yet.
Edited by Chaos0720 on January 14, 2020 9:48PM
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention that I will set up a discord server if we get anyone to join and would like one set up.
  • mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Dude, join THE BLOOD OF THE NIGHT MOTHER. We might sound like a bunch of low-life murderers and blood thirty assassins, but we're just like you. Questing, raiding, trading, sacrificing, etc. We do it all. It's just a couple of us right now as this guild was made just a few days ago. But you should join the family and we can serve SITHIS together.

(As I said, we're still in the early stages of creation so no guild trader or anything like that. We're mostly adults who work during the day and play nightly. I'm hoping to find more people like us. But yeah, we're cool. Come check us out. Shoot me a message if you wanna grow with us.