The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please make more faction locked campaigns for MYM

Jthomas56
Jthomas56
✭✭✭
Title says it. I assume they’ll open more campaigns for the event. Please make campaigns that the nonvocal majority enjoy.

Opinion is based on the only pop-locked campaign on Xbox NA megaserver.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I like faction-locked PVP, but I see no reason to care about enforcing loyalty to a faction on a campaign that is literally spun up for the event "here today, gone tomorrow."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jthomas56 wrote: »
    Title says it. I assume they’ll open more campaigns for the event. Please make campaigns that the nonvocal majority enjoy.

Agreed. MYM has seen alot of AP farming behaviour in the past and this would help curb that.

I'd like to see a couple of 7 days spun up, both locked, CP and noCP.

Also isn't it interesting now there is a choice that faction locked remains the most popular. After all the noise the anti faction lock brigade made about lock introduction...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Agreed. MYM has seen alot of AP farming behaviour in the past and this would help curb that.

Also isn't it interesting now there is a choice that faction locked remains the most popular. After all the noise the anti faction lock brigade made about lock introduction...

The campaigns (30 day cp and 30 day nocp) that has always been the most popular ones even without faction locks remained to be the most popular ones even after the locks were added, who could've imagined (sarcasm if that wasn't obvious for you).

People go where the action is, regardless of faction locks. 5 + years of ESO proves that.

And regarding the thread: I hope all new campaigns opened during the midyear becomes unlocked, AP farming is literally a part of the event since we get 2x the amount of AP.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No faction locks for temp servers. They are temporary servers, who is loyal to them, and how would it being locked make it better?

After all, they are just emp farming servers for the pve grps and or the people who will never see emp in the main camps due to priorities outside of eso.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    When actually is this event??
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

The campaigns (30 day cp and 30 day nocp) that has always been the most popular ones even without faction locks remained to be the most popular ones even after the locks were added, who could've imagined (sarcasm if that wasn't obvious for you).

People go where the action is, regardless of faction locks. 5 + years of ESO proves that.

And regarding the thread: I hope all new campaigns opened during the midyear becomes unlocked, AP farming is literally a part of the event since we get 2x the amount of AP.

Huh? @Qbiken they launched new campaigns. They weren't the same 'most popular' ones lol

Same with this patch, full reset, new campaigns let's see where population lands.

The denial here is realllllllll
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

Huh? @Qbiken they launched new campaigns. They weren't the same 'most popular' ones lol

Same with this patch, full reset, new campaigns let's see where population lands.

The denial here is realllllllll

I'm a bit confused about your response.

The 30 day cp and 30 day nocp campaign has remained the same for a very long time, regardless of what "label/name" zos has asigned to them.

I mean, people referred kaalgrontid and baahlokdan as vivec and sotha sil for a few months after the changes to the names were made, so saying that people don't see them as "the same campaign" isn't exactly true.

I'm just pleased that ZOS removed faction locks (except from 1 campaign). Best change zos made this patch ^^
    Edited by Qbiken on January 21, 2020 6:23AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Eatmyface I've asked the same question but get no answer.