The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Maormer Customization

TigressCreed
TigressCreed
✭✭✭
We finally got the fish skin but it’s hardly noticeable. Who else would like to see improvements for this in regards to role playing?
Xbox NA TigressCreed

Maormer Customization 42 votes

Give us a Maormer Polymorph
33%
AjaxandrielbeckamayKrainor1974Kashya_VulanoGiantFruitFlyMAEKCielster_WoodmauleseKiyakotariDreamsUnderStarsrexagamemnonAnumarilTigressCreedDeadbeatdadESOgloveman3plus 14 votes
Make current skin more visible, detailed
35%
AlienSlofCaptainVenomShadow_AkulaGhostrunner24Mothershed52FortunattoPajorMagicalLijaFabresFournsmurferFlipFlopFrogwaswar292bantamguarLethallinSiantar 15 votes
It’s subtlety is perfect as is
30%
VeritasObscuraAnskaDBZVelenameekmikoJayJayIsSoJayTelvanniWizardRaisinRaltinAshfenCMDR_Un1k0rnThis_0nePlanetFluffUnseelie 13 votes
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that I totally love how the skin is right now.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I role play so hard that I appreciate that Maormer are basically perpetual enemies with all Tamriel.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a poly and the skin the way it is.
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I figure the polymorph (both genders included not like the Baron) would allow us to play it as either mag or stam :) would be awesome! Would avoid the need to add another race
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More polymorphs never hurt!
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    More polymorphs never hurt!

The only thing is whether they’d make the polymorph gender locked or not
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I figure the polymorph (both genders included not like the Baron) would allow us to play it as either mag or stam :) would be awesome! Would avoid the need to add another race

Just play Dunmer.

They work as both Stam or Mag.

Not BIS but perfectly serviceable.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new proper skin, or a full fledged Sea Elf playable race would be fine.

Until then I'll play with Opalescent skin, it works better than the scales
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poll is missing the only sensible option: leave the current skin alone, just add a better one.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been impressed by the "skins" so far; this is my version of a Maomer using a dunmer template.

qEt3Ung.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I actually rolled my dunmer as one with the skin and it’s a lot more noticeable.
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭

newtinmpls wrote: »
    I haven't been impressed by the "skins" so far; this is my version of a Maomer using a dunmer template.

qEt3Ung.png

That looks awesome!!
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.

More recently I got a more "white eyes" thing I've been messing with and I like it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis