Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some Essential Changes for 1vX Play

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The more I’ve been thinking about it the more I think ball groups have been successful because of lag breaking inevitable det. The kill everyone who comes into melee range is missing the ranged counter because cyro’s broken atm.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    The more I’ve been thinking about it the more I think ball groups have been successful because of lag breaking inevitable det. The kill everyone who comes into melee range is missing the ranged counter because cyro’s broken atm.

Then we have a suggestion for PTS

I'm up for making it instant, eve if that means sorcs can use it in their combos with curse. Also it could receive the soul trap treatment
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »

Then we have a suggestion for PTS

I'm up for making it instant, eve if that means sorcs can use it in their combos with curse. Also it could receive the soul trap treatment

Instant cast might be a bit much, IDK. If there’s a way for abilities to not be broken with cast times it’d be ideal.

With how ball groups work you could spam inevitable det every GCD because it’d likely be cleansed every cast. 4-5 people doing that would wipe any ball group. In ‘theory’ you can do that with a 1 second cast, in practice it doesn’t work well.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten