The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Code of Malacath: Blended Guild for Vets/New (RP/Social/PVP/PVE/Questing) Hall: Forsaken Stronghold!

Sikhyr
Sikhyr
malacathstatuepng-886b60.png

Intro: I went looking for a Guild centered around the Orsimer, around the Strongholds and maybe even Orsinium. Just Orcs in general, and I could not find it, not an active one at least. Whilst questing, I found another Orc who had been doing the same thing, and felt the same way. This Guild is a Social/Questing/Some Roleplay Guild centered around Orc players and the Code of Malacath, and the worship of Malacath by his children; The Spurned, the Ostracized, Keepers of the Sworn Oath and the Bloody Curse.

We are part of the Ebonheart Pact: Orcs have far too long been betrayed by the Bretons and Redguards. We will fight with the Pacts for our own Independence and ability to keep Strongholds in Pact Nations. We allow the Worship of daedra, however, only those in line with the teachings of Malacath. We abide by his Code.

We have long-time players who specialize in PVE, PVP and Dungeons that can help out new players, and work with older players.

We have a fully furnished Forsaken Stronghold with a Mundus Stone and Merchant, with and all decoration was done with an Orcish Stronghold in mind. We have just created this guild, but its focus will remain the same regardless of how many members join, which is Orcs and their culture. Stay true to the Code of Malacath, and remain Strong!

Send a message to @Sikhyr and join the Discord!: https://discord.gg/qYTpU5
Edited by Sikhyr on January 15, 2020 12:37PM
Glory to Malacath!
  • otongwikakoe
    otongwikakoe
    Soul Shriven
    do you accept non orc?
  • Sikhyr
    Sikhyr
    We do, non-orcs are accepted as Blood-Kin.
    Glory to Malacath!