Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/01/10

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Orcish Seal, Hammer 3,000g New
  2. Orcish Seal, Wolf 3,000g New
  3. Seal of Clan Bagrakh, Metal 4,000g
  4. Seal of Clan Bagrakh, Stone 4,000g
  5. Seal of Clan Fharun, Metal 4,000g
  6. Seal of Clan Fharun, Stone 4,000g
  7. Seal of Clan Igrun, Metal 4,000g
  8. Seal of Clan Igrun, Stone 4,000g
  9. Ancient Orcish Sarcophagus Lid 10,000g
  10. Ancient Orcish Sarcophagus, Peaked 15,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RufZFYj.png
    pWtubNh.png
    vWW7lA7.png
    4D0owJv.png
    hMD5sWi.png
    CfkN212.png
    8zZqJdl.png
    1ZAPyqb.png
    hC2E0tV.png
    fbpREQx.png
    wgDHoMA.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow... beautiful...

Hope soon we will get some nord planks, maybe a little engraved?
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both sides on new items looks same, not reversed (+ back sides of other items):
    tSub8BO.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: ascension to the ruby throne music box, atronach trader, aetherial well, attunable stations (have 14/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow... beautiful...

I will let you know sir that nord planks are the best planks and they come with an easy quick self assembly guide!
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow... beautiful...

I will let you know sir that nord planks are the best planks and they come with an easy quick self assembly guide!

great, so we could build a very representative, impressive toilet, my wish since more than a year... ZOS, take my money!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, it's the Orcish seal that I can never see as anything but something crude.

hMD5sWi.png

Edited by MasterSpatula on January 11, 2020 1:53AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tiles...

Cool.

Just... Like... I can't even...

swdgh0okaosgd åp0okwsrdoajkshd å0ioawhropgaqhwkonm ahbdfnodkjmnrjko!!!!

So dissapointed that I can't even bother to even think about writing about it. Hammering the keayboard at random and calling it a day seems appropriate. I mean, it's about equal in effort to what ZOS puts into the Luxury vendor.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »

Tiles...

Cool.

So dissapointed that I can't even bother to even think about writing about it. Hammering the keayboard at random and calling it a day seems appropriate. I mean, it's about equal in effort to what ZOS puts into the Luxury vendor.

Huh, and here I thought this looked like an excellent week, since these are meaningful decorative items (particularly for anyone trying to make an Orc themed house), unlike some of the more generic stuff from other weeks.

Just goes to show that <whatever> is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

edit: and none of it is gratuitously overpriced.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on January 11, 2020 2:18AM
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^yup to this

Granted these items are basically just a stones throw change from store front signage...but at least the price is decent

I’ll grab myself a wolf seal
    And a Sarc lid and use it as a Bas-relief sculpture.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which one is Clan Bagrakh?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. ESO Fashion is [strike]your[/strike] my friend.

Edited by bearbelly on January 11, 2020 4:32AM
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As with last week’s derisory offerings, this is stuff that should be readily available, either via merchants or achievement furnishers. Players who want to design Orc themed houses should have access to basic items like this all year, not just for a weekend on an annual roundabout.

Nothing here says ‘luxury’ or ‘special’ to me.

No wonder ‘luxury’ dude can’t be arsed to get out of bed some weeks.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So lame.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »

Tiles...

Cool.

Huh, and here I thought this looked like an excellent week, since these are meaningful decorative items (particularly for anyone trying to make an Orc themed house), unlike some of the more generic stuff from other weeks.

While i cannot speak for the OP for me these and last weeks signs are not something that i think should be a limited time but we avaliable all year round thing at all and certainly not luxary items.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    I’m swimming in gold right now because the luxury vendors hasn’t had anything good in almost 2 months now
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you BenevolentBowd and Enemoriana for posting these each week! I also appreciate the all caps headline so I can skim through all the threads right to your Luxury and Golden posts!
    Master Craftsman!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the wolf and hammer seals. The other stuff is good for Orc homes too.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jthomas56 wrote: »
    I’m swimming in gold right now because the luxury vendors hasn’t had anything good in almost 2 months now

Yeah, this is a rough streak. Next 2 weeks won't be any better, either, unless you like beds of hay.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the new seals were also available in stone as I prefer that look, but at least they are inexpensive and I do like wolves so I bought two of those to use somewhere. :)