The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Relentless focus animation

sqeedle
sqeedle
Soul Shriven
The duration for relentless focus lasts 60 seconds but the animation for it only lasts for 30 seconds. I think that this is because the animation time wasn't increased when the duration of the buff was increased. In addition, I would like to petition that the green circles be removed from the animation, seeing as the buff no longer provides endurance and it just looks awful in general.
  • Adinay
    Adinay
    I want to bump this. People complain about this all the time... This keeps being reported yet no fix. This green aura looks awful, and it is meant to show you have minor endurance even though minor endurance has been taken away from relentless focus. PLEASE remove the green aura.
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    Just to make you aware, the green is Aura is Minor endurance's visual that it used to be on the skill. They nerfed it and left the visual on it. However if you're running rally you'll get the buff.
    Stamblade Main.
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    PS. I tried using Rally for Min endurance without focus and it doesn't show green visual aura for having the buff with rally.

Yeah sort the visual glitch ZoS.
    Stamblade Main.
  • Adinay
    Adinay
    They tied the green auro to the skill "relentless focus" instead of to the buff "minor endurance" so when they took minor endurance off the aura stayed. Should be an incredibly easy fix...