Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

"Engine Guardian Staff" Visual Bug

Lapin_Logic
Lapin_Logic
✭✭✭✭✭
When the Engine guardian weapons pack was introduced the Staff had it's lightning particle effect right at the top of the staff, In the past couple of months the particle generator for the lightning effect has been moved lower down the staff, this has also carried over to the Opal Version of the staff, i have not reported it sooner because I assumed it would have been fixed when the undaunted event introduced the opal versions but it is still ongoing
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    works fine for me and i have both versions
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you have a shock enchant on it that is maybe what has been moved lower
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have a shock enchant on it that is maybe what has been moved lower

this is what it looks like at the moment

cfnrcivkiv94.png

the problem has been since August, https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/489901/fashion-scrolls-bug-engine-guardian-arms-pack

it should look like This!

e9fgh4esyqeq.png
  • Vexarius
    Vexarius
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that I also have this bug - no shock enchant applied! I've had it since Q4 last year or thereabouts.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah seems like unintended issue
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also have this issue. Effects both the normal staff and opal version, also with no shock enchant applied.
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same bug, normal and opal version, and it is extremely annoying, as that staff is the entire reason I bought that pack, specifically because it had that cool kind of buzzsaw effect. Are there any plans to fix this?
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    My wife does as well.
  • Sektion67
    Sektion67
    ✭✭✭
    Really hoping they finally fix this bug now that more people are noticing from the event.