The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Poll: What’s your main (character‘s) race? (2020)

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. Adjacent to the class poll I started yesterday I would like to know which race your main has / which race your main race is. I know this might depend on Stamina / Magicka builds but I am still curious what’s the most and least popular race.
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -

Poll: What’s your main (character‘s) race? (2020) 412 votes

Imperial
8%
chuck-18_ESOSolarikenvailjohn_ESOcrimeanerevar928b14_ESOMaerdiathPathactoshSilverwillowcyclonus11WldKardeVulsahdaalAkrasjelRex-UmbraRR_DF_RaptorRedMaisonNaeviusJ18696ToanisLanteanPegasusWildRaptorXTatanko 35 votes
Breton
18%
weltlichgesinntAzureButterflyhuntgod_ESOmesnaDarcyMardinNemesis7884GythralixieNanfoodleSavinaLarsSluen79rwb17_ESOMasterSpatulaleeuxShaloknirThorgarCendrillion21Joosef_KivikilpisvartornGarish 75 votes
Redguard
4%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOLoves_guarsCaffeinatedMayhemCzeriGeneral_ZeranthKalik_GoldJobooAGSJeirnoSylvermynxredlink1979yeeyFierceSamDaimonion82CMDR_Un1k0rnChimpyChumpyWheresthetea11johnjetaustorm105Mira_Steintor 19 votes
Orc
5%
Beolundgresiacrelentlessyouthofficialneb18_ESOStreegaParasaurolophusEiagraCasulfetito666CerilonTheRealPotorooFur_like_snowForMalacathTrapasaurus_Rexwolf486Tycletonakillerninja6BeamsForDemaciaVanathiltomofhyrulevilio11 21 votes
Dark Elf
15%
GalenSorgrimwenchmore420b14_ESODemioneklhaftb16_ESOjimijac0mevalidifyedneb18_ESOfalcasternub18_ESODarkhorse1975DrachenfierIluvrienxxthir13enxxNemeliomVaranaTheShadowScoutZer0_CooLlaksikusOhtimbarFreakin_HytteXDark_One13 62 votes
Nord
7%
AelorinSimen.askeland89b16_ESOrollingphoneseb17_ESOBergisMacBrideJuzzLarianaTai-ChiMjolnirVilkasfakingfocusedryhricho262ANGEL_BtVSessi2BekkaelFjorynnRagnarock41VelesGorenNord_RaseriFiktius 31 votes
Argonian
4%
HatchetHarohondelinkHidesFromSunKelcesDrayzonRampealCodeman1976Shadow_AkulaIccotakAnyronVeeskRaisinArgelornrabidmyersPredaOizavalusthecateaterBoraxFluxCrims0n_Ren3gadePerdumsFlowOne 20 votes
High Elf
14%
ImryllThainRadianceBroddaLaerothKeykalynOlauronLylithFermianHoushikiOtarTheMadEiregirlEnemy-of-ColdharbourListerJMCSibenicesiddiqueAedarylBallcapRunefangGiantFruitFlyDark_Lord_Kuro 59 votes
Wood Elf
7%
Maddjujussewallb14_ESOkillingspreeb16_ESOLoralai_907FauxHunterbeckamayEdaphonJenziWoefulninja4444Number_51Wernaertaaisoahoaltunit21Kiralyn2000MiyukiShibaKoultouraSsintetizzatoreAshrynThePedgeArchangelIsraphel 29 votes
Khajiit
14%
KikazaruWuffyCeruleiDanikatCoatmagicaubrey.baconb16_ESOAlienSlofKhenarthiMuizerzariastarlizard70ub17_ESOxenowarrior92eb17_ESOWingSamAkiraInaMoonlightRi_KhanEdziuFinneganFrothKatahdinperditionerSilentRaven1972 61 votes
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian
    <3
    Can't stop making them.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Khajiit. Morrowind was my first TES game and I was a bit disappointed when all the choices seemed to be humans or elves, then I found the khajiit and argonians which were much more interesting to me because I'd only played one other franchise with cat and lizard people. Of the two the khajiit worked better for the character I wanted to make, so picked that, and my first and main character in each TES game since has also been a khajiit. :)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    Orc
    ORCS RULE! (Once you get past the dental issues!)
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    High Elf
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Khajiit :)
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Dark Elf & Redguard. Have 2 mains depending on which content I do, doesn't have to do too much with min/max, I just like those races the best.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Bosmers. 😞
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wood Elf
    I mean she's TECHNICALLY a Breton, but she's only a Breton because Bosmer do really, really bad with magicka, especially right now.

I'M PRETENDING SHE'S A BOSMER OK. And I guess I'm gonna say I have two mains right now- stam DD and mag DD. The stam toon is a Bosmer :)
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Started out with a stamknight DW Nord for the first couple of years. As I got better at the game and progressed further and further, something just didn't seem right with her. Like the combat flow was a bit rugged in feel.
    Switched to dark elf recently as my main, and have been enjoying that one a bit more now. The combat seems more fluid for my playstyle and she continues on crushing her enemies...bis das Blut gefriert. Until the blood is cleared.

Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on January 9, 2020 11:49PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Breton
    Master race.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a storyteller/roleplayer, I don’t “main.”

I have a...
    • Altmer lightning mage
    • Khajiit n’er do well and reformed healer
    • Imperial artificer
    • Dunmer ashlander exile
    • Bosmer woodswoman
    • Orc psychopomp
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood Elf
    I HAVE 17 characters - 16 of which were created with attention to race, class, & resource - buuuuuut my Main is, and will always be a Bosmer... ‘cause it’s the first one I made; for the achievements; and y’know - the fall damage modifier. ;)

S.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    My main is a MagDK Nord. My second most played character is a Breton Sorc. I have 7 characters and they are all different classes, but all magicka. No interest in stam.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Right now I'm maining a Breton Templar
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    High Elf
    Tall, blonde and gorgeous <3

Also pours magicka :p
    Edited by Cirantille on January 9, 2020 7:03PM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton because I can't stand ugly! No matter FOTM builds, setups or minmaxing. Beautiful first!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit
    17 of 18 cp toons are khajiit. Last one is wannabe argonian.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf
    Altmer!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    Technically my main is a wood elf since he was my first, but I've been logging in with my secondary mostly now which is an Orc.
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orc
    I used to go Bosmer all the time since I liked short characters. But seriously, I've always wanted to go full tanky barbarian playstyle, and Skyrim really sold me on Orcs.

Orcs need more love.

78aFlwB.png
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    My main is khajiit and will forever remain khajiit. My alts change races now and then, very unstable 😉
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton.

Started out imperial but race changed after 3 years.

O5qsue1.png
    Edited by svartorn on January 9, 2020 7:52PM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    My first (now defunct) ESO char was an Orc, and my secondary char is an Orc as well. My main, however, is an Imperial... and it's fine because both Orcs and Imperials are my favorite TES races.

PS: As for other games with cat and lizard people: I really loved the Dracoids. Even more than the Hulines...

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf
    Highelf, never will change.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bretons for life oblivion, skyrim, eso 🙂
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    My "main", As far as completing content of all sorts, it's my first character - an Argonian.

However, closely followed by a Bosmer.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • AzureButterfly
    AzureButterfly
    ✭✭✭
    Breton
    My main needs to be as short as I am IRL so I can hit raid bosses in the ankles.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Dunmer magblade & Bosmer stamDK, both created in 15 minutes on free ESO trial without any knowledge about builds, parameters etc.. never changed since. I have toons of almost all races and specs, and whom I race changed/renamed/changed appearance... nobody of them feel immersive and alive like first 2, idk why
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Always and forever Argonian.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton, who looks like Lenin. Long live anti-capitalism struggle.

l1gGfmi.jpg
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant