The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group Finder is Working :-D

relentless_turnip
relentless_turnip
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm in Mournhold it's absolutely rammed and the group finder hasn't exploded.
Just wanted to say well done! and I really hope it lasts the night!!!(sounds like sarcasm but i'm genuinely pleased)

I have no doubt you have a team surrounding the server with fire extinguishers...
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    Peoples so tired of crashes and broken GF so they just not logging in, lol. That's the reason why the servers still up :D
    Edited by Frozen_Heart246 on January 9, 2020 5:46PM
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Peoples so tired of crashes and broken GF so they just not logging in, lol. That's the reason why the servers still up :D

That and the server has been cryogenically frozen... Just in case 🤫
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭

You put the tinfoil hat on too tight this morning. 😉
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It didn’t break for me in the first place! But finding groups have been instant this time round
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides a *** up here and there. The finder been doing well so far, I eagerly await prime time though, that'll be the true test.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait till prime time, it’s always been working non prime hours
    Pc na
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was working very well eariler today with full 810cp people in the group. But this evening when I was playing on a low level character while grouped up with a friend who has a low level character and the queue was taking forever or not popping at all.
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for it.....
  • MachoKen
    MachoKen
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxious79 wrote: »

You put the tinfoil hat on too tight this morning. 😉

Completely tight loool
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe this is because ZOS finally changed something and gave us an daily reward box for daily random dung for account instead per character and so we dont have tons of people running random on every for their char nonstop to get most rewards
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it was the group finder playing up or genuine player activity but the first two times I got put into a group on my healer it said the 4th person (always the second DD) declined the invite.

The third time it went through, but only two of us actually ended up in the dungeon and then it kept saying the group was full and wouldn't let anyone else join. (Group finder kept resetting to saying someone left and asking if we want a replacement, and manually inviting someone from my guild gave an error that the group was full.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    source.gif

• Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    source.gif

Actually the forums haters are sad they cant spam the forums with how horrible and broken the game is.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS: We got'em
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    source.gif

Actually the forums haters are sad they cant spam the forums with how horrible and broken the game is.

Im sure theyll find something to spam about soon!

Anyways...kudos ZoS.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    source.gif

Im sure theyll find something to spam about soon!

Anyways...kudos ZoS.

People are now kicking off about the undaunted rewards :lol:

I love this game aside from performance I struggle to see how people lose their minds over everything...
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know on which server you play, but on PC EU the group finder didn't work for me the whole evening yesterday. I tried queuing on my tank multiple times, 10+ minutes each time. When I decided to go for a group from zone, everyone had the same experience as me. After doing the first dungeon the lead queued for a new one (the group was full), we were put in a queue.. maybe for a fifth player?? XD
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    I don't know on which server you play, but on PC EU the group finder didn't work for me the whole evening yesterday. I tried queuing on my tank multiple times, 10+ minutes each time. When I decided to go for a group from zone, everyone had the same experience as me. After doing the first dungeon the lead queued for a new one (the group was full), we were put in a queue.. maybe for a fifth player?? XD

LOL I am also on PC EU and I only played until about 18:00 but worked fine up until then for me.
    I didn't hear any complaints in mournhold...

I did notice despite it being busy it wasn't killing functionality everywhere like it did during the last undaunted event.
    I was actually able to sell my plunder :lol: maybe my optimism was a little premature :wink:
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »

LOL I am also on PC EU and I only played until about 18:00 but worked fine up until then for me.
    I didn't hear any complaints in mournhold...

I did notice despite it being busy it wasn't killing functionality everywhere like it did during the last undaunted event.
    I was actually able to sell my plunder :lol: maybe my optimism was a little premature :wink:

I finished my dinner around 19:00 CET so only played after that. By then it was broken already, but I also noticed not a lot of talk about it in zone. Twice I asked if the GF was working/broken, but only once someone responded. Maybe a lot of people went for premades straight away and weren't even in Deshaan.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it about a dozen times tonight and it worked every time. Tank, PC NA.
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto on this. Great job guys!