Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

How to Have Fun and Make Friends While Stress-Testing the Undaunted Celebration! Jan 9-13th

• azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to put in a plug for checking out guilds for help in forming groups. Our guild had multiple teams running yesterday, and I was very happy to help a below 160CP finish their first vet HM base dungeon and first normal DLC. Lol it got a little hairy on the final boss of the DLC but we pulled through.

Also, thanks for your tips about soloing--I solo public dungeons all the time but haven't tried to solo a group one yet. I may have to try it just for the challenge.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
    Options
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Just going to solo. Edit: nevermind. Not sure if I actually want anything from the ticket vendor. Unless it's also like the previous undaunted events? Where we got a chance for all sorts of goodies/costumes/collectables. Is it just the monster sets?

Sorry, I missed this question yesterday. Unlike previous Undaunted events, there is no "jackpot" in the rewards. On the Official Discussion thread, ZOS_SarahHecker confirmed that they switched up the rewards.

So the big rewards are the monster helm/weapon pages. The houses, mounts, and costumes from past years are not included.

Yeah, I figured it ou. Thank you! Just doing one undaunted daily and grabbing daiy login.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Options