Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

If Vampire Lord & Death Hound are in Crown Store?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
I say it would be nice to have Vampire Lord added to the vampire skill line, or should Vampire Lord be a polymorph? And now I can see us summoning our pets Death hound and Death paw (cat) at our command.

This is just my suggestion of thought doesn't mean it's going to happen, but it would be nice to see in the Crown Store one day.

tumblr_my0lruM7vB1rido3to1_400.gifv

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I loved Dawnguard, but man, I wish Bethesda didn't do the Vampire Lord rubbish.

It's completely destroyed vampires for me in TES, as now whenever someone mentions TES vampire, they are almost certainly talking about transforming into a floating blue elf with wings.

Not all vampires can do this. In fact those who can are extremely rare.

Man I miss the days when vampires in TES were all about blending in and giving as little impression as possible that they were different to mortals.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since people will continue to cry and beg for "Vampire Edge Lord Spooky McDeath" polymorph or transformation, I am tired of trying to be rational and remind people that "Lords" are rare and supposed to be ancient or something.
    So let people have their edgelord fantasy, but make it kill on site in every town and every npc in the game.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unseelie wrote: »
    Since people will continue to cry and beg for "Vampire Edge Lord Spooky McDeath" polymorph or transformation, I am tired of trying to be rational and remind people that "Lords" are rare and supposed to be ancient or something.
    So let people have their edgelord fantasy, but make it kill on site in every town and every npc in the game.

Don't give up the fight. Also the irony that both me and you, @Unseelie have werewolf avatars. XD
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Dawnguard, but man, I wish Bethesda didn't do the Vampire Lord rubbish.

It's completely destroyed vampires for me in TES, as now whenever someone mentions TES vampire, they are almost certainly talking about transforming into a floating blue elf with wings.

Not all vampires can do this. In fact those who can are extremely rare.

Man I miss the days when vampires in TES were all about blending in and giving as little impression as possible that they were different to mortals.

Agreed i loved the quest in oblivion whit Count Hassildor and you found out he's actually a vampire.

so much better
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU