Maintenance for the week of April 8:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 8, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

There are Eight divine?

OfTheEight
OfTheEight
✭✭
LOL, yeah had to begin the topic with the question. I did this because after 5+ years we still only have 4 of the 8 represented in player furniture. We have nearly all if not all teh Daedra represented, how about completing the Divine. Here's a list of must wanted releases on this.
  1. Fix the Akatosh furniture from showing Arkay's face and not Akatosh.
  2. Release the other 4 divine item that are out now for the current 4. Carpets, banners, tapestries
  3. Getting some statues small or big would be grand, there are a few in game already but are not usable by players.
  4. As the Imperial armor was release at the beginning we only had the 'Order of the Hour' Akatosh version released. There are separate military chains for each for each of the Eight. Perhaps something for future Motifs.

That's about if for now, I could have kept going but I think just getting out the other 4 of the 8 items would be a grand start.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree to all of the above - and would also add the stained glass windows from the Temple to the Divines.

I'd further ask those ESO+ statuettes - can we maybe have some Divines rather than "random khajiit warrior #4"? We have Dibella but what about the rest?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sincerely hope they're done with Khajiit statuettes. There are a few daedra we still don't have represented at all, such as Hermaeus Mora or Sanguine, and a few that have been represented that haven't shown up as a statuette.

That said, I'd love to see more of the Divines represented. I'm only aware of Dibella as a statue and statuette. I'm guessing that the other Divines that are available are CS only? We do have the shrines for all 8 divines from the luxury vendor.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 8, 2020 7:06PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    That said, I'd love to see more of the Divines represented. I'm only aware of Dibella as a statue and statuette. I'm guessing that the other Divines that are available are CS only?

They are - CS packs or housing editor. And mostly rugs/tapestries - because they're considered "Imperial". I loved all the shrines from the luxury vendor but what I really want are some statues (and preferably not ginormous like Dibella).

And I agree, fill out the Daedric pantheon with the statuettes!
    Edited by anadandy on January 9, 2020 1:34PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there are a lot more than eight, which is just the Imperial pantheon. Each race has its own list, so you need Baan Dar, Tu'whacca, Yffre, and the Hist, plus many others, if you want completeness.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    No, there are a lot more than eight, which is just the Imperial pantheon. Each race has its own list, so you need Baan Dar, Tu'whacca, Yffre, and the Hist, plus many others, if you want completeness.

The HoonDing.

Though I've abandoned the Redguard pantheon now that Hircine himself has chosen me.

I got Sanies Lupinis the original way.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Freddycruz89
    Freddycruz89
    ✭✭✭
    In a general game aspect, I think we could use more stuff for the heroes side of the story. We have plenty to showcase evil and darkness, but little to showcase goodness and light. Not all characters are twisted fiends.
    Octavius Maximus, Founder of The Maester' Order
    PS4 NA. Role Player. Housing Fanatic. Part Time Achievement Hunter.
    | Princely Dawnlight Palace |
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, there are more divines or gods in ESO, but the Eight Divines (or Nine Divines after Talos becomes deified) specifically refers to eight of the Aedra (Akatosh, Arkay, Dibella, Julianos, Kynareth, Mara, Stendarr, and Zenithar).

Not arguing that other deities shouldn't be represented, but OP is specifically referring to these eight Aedra who are worshipped as the Eight Divines.
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    Poking this Post.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need more khajiit statues! not enough yet! 99% of them are khajiit, not enough. :D
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    Well at least we got few items.
    1. Arkay statue
    2. Arkay armour (Not a motif though sadly)
    3. Dibella music box (antiquities)

Still a long way to go for the rest of the Eight Divine. But at least we are seeing a little love. But please, please ZOS give then some love, it's been over 5 years.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is clear Zos is filled with Daedra worshipers since they have represented the Daedra so well compared to the Divines.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is it true that Zos has a collection of Daedra shrines throughout the office complex and no shrines to any divines? If so, which Daedra is your favorite?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I understand you want statues of the eight divines I feel like they are mostly depicted by their emblem/sigil/item as you see with shrines. We have all 8 of the shrines via the luxury vendor.

I think the Daedra are just more interesting in general because they are actual entities you can meet and the Aedra gave up that power/part of themselves when making Nirn. Thus, we interact a lot with Daedra and see the plots of the Princes and get a whole lot more lore.

I do think a full range of tapestry/rug etc with the Divine's sigils would be nice (and someone mentioned the stained glass from the temple in Anvil I think), but the divines are all portrayed as humans which is just not as interesting as some monstrous, possibly shape-shifting daedric prince!

Would be interesting if we got an Imperial Cult sort of quest line like in Morrowind and get players more closely associated with the Divines similar to how we interact with the Daedric Princes during many different quests.
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    Well here we go again, bumping this post and letting ZoS know, that there are people that play characters devoted to the Eight divine and not a Daedra Prince. It's not much, just asking them to finish the furniture items for the Eight divine.

1. Tapestries, you have some of them, finish them off with the rest. You can also get around to fixing the error of having Arkay as Akatosh.
    2. Statues, Same goes here, finish the list off for all the Eight divine. Making smaller and large ones.
    3. Carpets are the same as the tapestries. Reminder, the error of Arkay as Akatosh is here as well.

That's about it, complete the items you have now and I for one will stop bumping this post.
  • BloodLegions
    BloodLegions
    ✭✭
    In regards to the statuettes. I'd like to finish off the collections they start also. I'm.missing daedric princes, amalexia, I've 3 elven deities and one imperial and some khajiiti ones. The night mother n sithis and a rando norn n mermaid? Like please keep on theme and not get side tracked. This is a thing that seems to transcend into the big ticket statues also xD
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a similar thread a bit ago, too. I really wish we had more Divines stuff, especially statues.
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    Divines glass windows, like in Oblivion's cathedrals. That would be the most awesome awesomeness.
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • OfTheEight
    OfTheEight
    ✭✭
    Well it's been over 6 months since my last bump to this post. Still waiting on more Eight Divine stuff. Nice to see a tiny little bit with the Blackwood but come on give the Eight Divine a little more love. For a reminder here was my list from over 6 months ago.

1. Tapestries, you have some of them, finish them off with the rest. You can also get around to fixing the error of having Arkay as Akatosh.
    2. Statues, Same goes here, finish the list off for all the Eight divine. Making smaller and large ones.
    3. Carpets are the same as the tapestries. Reminder, the error of Arkay as Akatosh is here as well.

What is the Akatosh/Arkay error I speak of? Easy, they used Arkay's symbol on the Akatosh tapestries, banners, and carpets.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realise that they are the same gods, only in "localised flavor", right?

The hist is not a god, and is not revered as such.