The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Booted from server

Armenua
Armenua
✭✭✭
My character was booted from the server. When I tried to log back in, it said I was already logged in. So I closed the game down and rebooted the whole thing, and keep getting the message Error 307 Booted from Server. I am accessing through Steam. Anyone have some insight on what to do about this?
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam is probably why.
    It doesn't play well with connecting to the eso game.

You might wanna try logging in to the game without it.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, there were some issues on the PC-EU server yesterday causing login and connection issues for some players. Maintenance has been completed today and these issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh so wrong Bill..

307 booted from server

Can log in on other account, so clearly a L2S issue eh?
  • Amiarah
    Amiarah
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning.

Got 6-7 304 "Account is already logged in" when trying to log in to my second account..
    THIS scares the crap out of me, since the only reason I could be logged in, is if someone else did it, so.. not good.
    I logged in to my first account without problems, logged back out and the second account was fine.
    This error should be renamed to something more like "We screwed up, try again please" and not the misleading "Account is already logged in". So even with maintenance, this has not been fixed.
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I'm just speculating but I believe that message appears because for whatever reason it didn't 'cleanly' log you out previously so the system sees you as still logged in.

I do know that any time your logged in and attempt to log in a second time it gives that message and boots you from the server which is why it probably works fine the second time as it now sees you as properly logged out.
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    THe error 304 is creeping back into my login efforts the last days. I have NOT been booted from server before, just trying to login. @ZOS_SarahHecker could you be so kind to clarify if you are wokring on this returning error? Thank you so much.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still lots of disconnections
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone getting disconnected and getting Error 304, please let us know whether this is happening on the PC-NA or PC-EU server.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this now on ps4 eu @ZOS_BillE

Error 307 booted from server.

I can play on the ps4 na though but not the eu one.
    Edited by devilsTear on February 2, 2020 7:25PM
  • Rioh
    Rioh
    ✭✭
    This happens quite often PC-NA in cyrodil.
  • Itoao
    Itoao
    Soul Shriven
    This has been happening to me every day for the last several weeks. Just randomly pauses and everyone freezes I can't perform any actions and several seconds to a minute later I get kicked back to the login screen and when I try to sign in again too quickly I get the Error 304.

This is on PC-NA. Nothing else on my PC using the internet is interrupted at all.
  • Xorsius
    Xorsius
    ✭✭
    Itoao wrote: »
    This has been happening to me every day for the last several weeks. Just randomly pauses and everyone freezes I can't perform any actions and several seconds to a minute later I get kicked back to the login screen and when I try to sign in again too quickly I get the Error 304.

This is on PC-NA. Nothing else on my PC using the internet is interrupted at all.

PC-NA here too. I've been getting this as well ever since the Midyear Mayhem patch. I've been spending more time constantly lagging and disconnecting than I have playing the game. I'll get a 999+ ping spike and either be frozen for 1-2 minutes before things either go back to normal or I get booted back to the login screen (Which happens more often than not) with Error 304 popups when I try to log back in. It's infuriating.

I haven't even gone into Cyrodiil whatsoever. It happens on all the toons I play no matter where they are.

I do launch the non-Steam version/launcher of the game with Steam. Don't know if that is an issue but just a note in case it is.

EDIT: Game seems to be okay when I launch it without Steam, but before the Midyear patch/update, it was working fine launching with Steam. Lag spikes still occur but not nearly as often as running the game with Steam.

EDIT 2: Nvm, still happens pretty often. Another Flawless vMA attempt run ruined because of a 999+ ping spike rendering me unable to do anything. -.-
    Edited by Xorsius on February 5, 2020 2:18AM
  • Xorsius
    Xorsius
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For anyone getting disconnected and getting Error 304, please let us know whether this is happening on the PC-NA or PC-EU server.

This is still happening to me constantly. I get either Error 200 or 304 for a minute or two after I get booted back to the login screen. 999+ ping/lag spikes are still occurring very frequently as well. It is really frustrating when other games like GW2 and Warframe are running just fine in comparison.

EDIT: ESO was running in the background according to Task Manager tonight, even after the game closed, and consuming much of the CPU's processing. Closed it and things are running better now but I don't know if this was the exact cause. I'm still getting lag spikes, but less so than before.
    Edited by Xorsius on February 7, 2020 9:47AM
  • Perundel
    Perundel
    ✭✭
    Starting from yesterday, I can't play for more than 2 minutes in a row without getting booted. @ZOS_GinaBruno please somebody do something. There's a ton of people having the same issues and your customer support doesn't even get our tickets, since we don't get emails after submitting them.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »

PC-NA for me.

Checked other threads, some suggested to repair (this would be 3rd time within the week's time doing repair). Be fine the day of, and day after doing the repair. On 3rd day, will get continuous 4-10 FPS 999+ Latency.

2020-02-07 (02/07/2020) and yesterday was sitting between 49-60 FPS and 50-140 Latency for all of the day and evening.

Today (this afternoon/evening) @ 1643 hours (pst): was at 5 FPS and 999+ Latency - took approx. 32 seconds to register ESC. command to open main menu. Before I could set up controls, was kicked to login screen. Currently doing a repair.

If I relog in without doing repair, will get kicked straight to login screen, no error, or message until I attempt to log in and get Error 304 for approximately 3 mins.

Edit: Repair took 12 mins, and ESO is seemingly working fine - until it isn't.
    Edited by StormeReigns on February 10, 2020 1:23AM