The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] The Remnants of Hope is Recruiting!

SilentTheGray
The Remnants of Hope - "Light from a few can be a beacon to many"
Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/

About Us
Remnants of Hope (RoH) was founded June 7, 2009, as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. It has since evolved into an active community supporting divisions in ESO, SWTOR, GW2, and WoW. We have over 500 active members in a positive gaming environment.

We are more than your average gaming guild. Our ESO division has over 150 active members with 35 to 50 online at peak times. While we’re an Ebonheart Pact guild for PVP purposes, there is no alliance restriction for our guild activities. Come one, come all!

We offer members every aspect of game-play from PVE, PVP, RP to Crafting. Our website forums are expansive with members actively posting and building friendships. We host a Discord server, where our members meet socially and participate in events.

Because we’re community orientated, you will never feel lost in the crowd, or like a cog in a machine.

Do you enjoy…

Crafting
We assist with leveling crafting, helping members acquire items and providing crafting tutorial events. We’re kicking off auctions and support other departments with prizes. While we’re not a trade guild, we encourage members to provide invites into successful trade guilds, giving our members the best of both worlds within our multi-faceted community.

PvE
RoH covers the full range of PvE, with events scheduled four nights a week. Activities range from super-casual Leveling with Friends groups to Trials. Additionally, we run multiple pledges and random dungeons a night, including slow-paced Intro to Dungeon runs for people new to group play. Finally, we spice up our PvE with special events like a no-pants zerg, costume contest, dungeon races and more.

PvP
We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both fans of PvP and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and offer groups for Cyrodiil questing, small-scale skirmishes, the opportunity to join larger groups to attack keeps, Sky Shard Hunting groups, Imperial City content, Battlegrounds matches, and Delve clears. Our alliance for PVP is Ebonheart Pact. Our home campaign is Sotha Sil.

RP
Enjoy collaborative storytelling? Join us for guild-hosted stories that will appeal to both new and seasoned role-players. We are interested in character-driven stories where choices matter to the overall story arc. We provide assistance with characters stories along with introductions into current guild stories. Our forums are robust and provide an interactive writing experience for all.

Housing & Fashion

The Housing and Fashion Department is dedicated to bringing all that ESO has for those aspects of the game to our members. Housing workshops, guides on how to look your best, and of course costume contests are just some of the offerings from this department. RoH loves to look it's best while going on adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as knowing how to decorate a great place to relax, party with friends, or admire trophies of our conquests.

ESO Gameplay
We offer a play-your-own-way environment where members are encouraged but not required to attend guild events. We understand that some will enjoy end-game content where others might like to level slowly, working through ESO story content, partaking in roleplay, crafting or joining in on random adventures.

What we offer:

1. Active, engaged forums, allowing members to meet people across divisions.
2. Discord Voice and Text Chat Server.
3. Freedom to play the game any way you want.
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “random” activities through guild chat.
5. Friendly community and environment.
6. Structured leadership, with officers for each department: PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting, and Recruitment.
7. Freedom to play other divisions and casual games.

What we value in members:

Positive Attitude
Maturity
Friendly Nature
Respectful
Team Player

"This is the guild I've been searching for.” ~ New RoH member, Saelhinne, said recently.

Are you ready for a new gaming experience?

Visit us at [remnantsofhope.com] (http://www.remnantsofhope.com) to apply!

Because our community is so awesome, we have an application and trial membership process that allows you to get to know us, and members to meet you. Consider the application a handshake, we take it and the process very seriously. With that in mind, be thorough when you fill it out. We look forward to meeting a potential new member.
  • SilentTheGray
    As we launch into the new year, we have an incredible list of events planned for the upcoming week:

Monday: 01-13-2020
    PvE Dungeon Mayhem - 09:00 PM

Tuesday: 01-14-2020
    Fashion and Conquest - 07:00 PM
    PvP Cyrodiil Siege - 09:00 PM

Wednesday: 01-15-2020
    PvE Trial by Fire **Veteran Trials** - 09:00 PM

Thursday: 01-16-2020
    Guild Story RP - 09:00 PM

Friday: 01-17-2020
    Crafting Social Hour - 08:00 PM

Saturday: 01-18-2020
    PvP Strike Team - 06:00 PM
    Wildcard RP - 10:30 PM

Sunday: 01-19-2020
    PvE Trial by Fire - 06:00 PM
    PvP Imperial City - 09:00 PM
  • SilentTheGray
    Hey friends we have some exciting events planned for all you weekend warriors and beyond, here is a preview of what we have planned in each departments next event!

Social Hour - Friday - 01-17-2020 - 08:00 PM EST - brought to us by our wonderful crafting department which gives everyone the chance to relax, hang out, and get to know each other while fishing/farming mats.

Here are some highlights from this amazing event:
    • Each week a new location will be chosen, and we'll all gather there to fish, farm, and in general have a great time. If need be, we may break up into small groups by faction so that we're not all fighting over the same nodes!
    • The crafting officer or an assistant will start to send invites out at 7:45 PM EST. Players can then travel to the host and the chosen location for that week.
    • It's a good idea to clear out your inventory before joining the event, especially if you plan on donating crafting mats to the guild bank!
    • Start up the music! We use Club RoH. This is entirely optional but a lot of fun. You can play DJ and treat your guild mates to your favorite songs.
    • If you're using the Dolgubon's Lazy Farming add on in order to donate mats to the guild bank, save your bag.
    • Farm and fish to your heart's content while spending quality time with guild mates!
    • At the end of the event, use the add on to pull your mats into your inventory to donate to the guild bank!

We highly encourage use of discord for this activity, as well as jamming out to our lovely club RoH DJ's.

The following Add ons are recommended:
    1. Dolgubon's Lazy Farming
    2. HarvestMap
    3. Votan's Fisherman

PvP Strike Team - Saturday - 01-18-2020 - 06:00 PM EST - Our lovely PvP Department hosts a Cyrodiil Siege in an action packed, fast paced intense and battle-focused event.

Here is a preview of some of the expectations for this fantastic event:
    • Expectations for DPS

All DPS characters should be running at least one spammable AoE damage ability such as Steel Tornado, Caltrops, Biting Jabs/Puncturing Sweeps, Subterranean Assault/Deep Fissure, etc. If you're a magicka character, then please consider running Proximity Detonation, which can be found under the Alliance War Assault skill line.

All DPS should also be running at least one self-heal. If you're stam then you're absolutely going to want Vigor, as it heals you and teammates. Rally (Two-Handed ability, morph of Momentum) is also a good option for stam; I run both Vigor and Rally on almost all of my stam characters.

If you are a magicka character (especially a sorc) and have access to a full set of Vicious Death, please consider running that as part of your gear set up.

At least one stamina DPS should be running Retreating Manuever (morph of Rapid Maneuver) in their flex slot. A stamina control tank may also run this in place of a DPS.
    • Expectations for Healers

Your survivability is paramount to the group's success. If we're going up against another organized group, then you are most definitely going to be their first target. As such, you should think about your character as more of a tanky type that happens to heal allies. If you feel way too squishy, then think about getting a set of Fortified Brass, Impregnable, or running some heavy armor. Beyond this, sets such as Sanctuary, Kagrenac's Hope, and Transmutation are great healing sets.

At least one healer in the group should be running Purge (from the Alliance War Support skill line). If you're a templar then please consider running Cleansing Ritual.

• Expectations for Tanks

Tanks in Cyrodiil function differently from tanks in PvE. Being able to block the most damage is not a useful skill in Cyrodiil; it just means that you'll be the last person to die. Rather, tanks in Cyrodiil take on the role of applying AoE crowd control and debuffing the enemy -- a control tank, if you will. Immobilizing, snaring, and knocking down enemies will heavily drain their resources and give our group big clumps of slow, defenseless targets to murderize. Applying Major Defile and Major Fracture will reduce their ability to heal and allow our attacks to deal more damage.

At least one stamina control tank should be running Retreating Maneuver (morph of Rapid Manuever) in their flex slot. A stamina DPS may also run this in place of a control tank.
    • Expectations for Everyone

Everyone is expected to follow RoH's CoC regardless of the activity in which they are participating. As such, I expect everyone to adhere to the following rules:
      • Do not t-bag the enemy, regardless of whether we destroyed an entire raid of pugs or zerged down a single, skilled player.
      • Remember that we're wearing our tabards; we don't want RoH to be associated with this kind of behavior. T-bagging personal friendos before giving them a rez is a different story.
      • If you are getting frustrated, please don't yell into Discord. Everyone, including myself, will have times where we're getting tired of getting stomped left and right. It happens. Just take a fiver, switch activities, or log off if you need to cool down. I'm not going to enforce this too strictly because everyone needs to rant every now and then. Just don't take it way too far, and especially don't do it during battle comms.
      • Don't get involved in heated arguments in Zone chat, and especially don't send hate tells to enemy (or friendly) players.
      • If we pick up pugs, don't talk down to them, harass them, call them names, or anything like that. We want to have fun alongside them, not at their expense.
      • If you get a hate tell, just ignore the person. Let us know that you got one though so we can all have a good laugh.
      • WEAR YOUR ROH TABARD. We want everyone to know who we are when we're running! We want to get to the point where the enemy will go out of their way to single us out because we're that much of a threat.
      • And, most importantly, have fun.

Wildcard RP - Saturday - 01-18-2020 - 10:30 PM EST - Maybe your interest is in Roleplay, in which case we have a phenomenal Wild Card event!!
    • Join in on these exciting adventures in Nirn as our RP team continues their current Story, or a Wildcard style One Shot

Trial by Fire II - Sunday - 01-19-2020 - 06:00 PM EST If you have a thirst for some Trials this will sate your appetite as we delve deep into Tamriels unique areas to unlock those sweet sweet rewards. There are even quite a few fashion items obtainable in them, so come on out and get your fashion on!

Dye and Conquest - Tuesday - 01-21-2020 - 07:00 PM EST: Last, but most certainly not least is our spectacular Housing and Fashion event.

Join us each week, as we explore the lands of Tamriel in search of the best fashion in the land! If it's collectible, you can bet we'll find it! Each event will cycle through what type of items we are collecting.

Some of the items we hunt for: dyes, costumes, pets, runebox pieces, museum collections, etc.

Requirements:

- Any level character, any faction

- Discord (optional), but useful for knowing where to go!

- Enthusiasm for fashion and exploring is a must!
    Edited by SilentTheGray on January 18, 2020 2:44AM
  • SilentTheGray
    I would like to welcome our newest member xCharme to the Remnants of Hope! Congratulations, and we look forward to experience all of ESO with you!

5a693cbcb4da8_WEWANTYOU!(1).png.58f6b4b1c517c71c6c9942ce1063a294.png

If you are interested in joining a family-friendly community that is built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork, look no further and apply to The Remnants of Hope TODAY!

https://remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/
  • SilentTheGray
    Here is picture of some us at our Veteran Cloudrest run tonight, it was a pretty epic fight, we got the boss down to 1% ... so close!! We will surely get it next time!

wtABzfk.jpg
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    In Remnants of Hope, you will always find a band of friendly, respectful, fun group to help you achieve whatever your gaming goals are. From PvP events, to PvE events, to social fun events like zone domination to RP events, we have something for everyone. Come join a community that has stood the test of time (11 years) with divisions in 4 MMOs (SWTOR, GW2, ESO and WoW.)

www.remnantsofhope.com

E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...sounds interesting.

I am an enthusiastic, but somewhat intermittent player. I don't often do PvP stuff, but I'm all over fun zone chat, housing and weirdness, and occasionally selling stuff if there is a store.

If you are comfortable with that, I run three accounts, in order of frequency:
    @newtinmpls @eglantinerose amd @Cthulhu_LIves

I am much more active on NA, but do also play EU (yes, altoholic, that's me - ALL my characters have backstories)
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SilentTheGray
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Wow...sounds interesting.

I am an enthusiastic, but somewhat intermittent player. I don't often do PvP stuff, but I'm all over fun zone chat, housing and weirdness, and occasionally selling stuff if there is a store.

If you are comfortable with that, I run three accounts, in order of frequency:
    @newtinmpls @eglantinerose amd @Cthulhu_LIves

I am much more active on NA, but do also play EU (yes, altoholic, that's me - ALL my characters have backstories)

I love the depth of the characters you have, and you have so many of them, any chance you do RP? We have a fantastic Roleplay department who are always looking for creative geniuses like yourself. If interested I think our community could be a great fit for you, you can apply via our website.
  • SilentTheGray
    Congratulations and shout out to Eisen Wor'sha and Melzo who completed their trial membership and have become full members of RoH!

If a family-friendly community built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork is what you desire, then look no further and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

https://remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/
  • mrsdigithead
    mrsdigithead
    Soul Shriven
    Congratulations and shout out to Eisen Wor'sha and Melzo who completed their trial membership and have become full members of RoH!

Awesome, congratulations guys!
    We are happy to have you!
  • SilentTheGray
    First I would like to congratulate our new members: Sypheris25, SwordSlinga, Toothbrush, and Shuyun - welcome to the family!

We have revamped our schedule and you can find all the info below:

Tuesday - 02-04-2020

8:00 PM:  Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event!  Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere. 

9:00 PM:  PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO?  Come join the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday - 02-05-2020

9:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and this progressive tier night is led by our amazing PvE Department Officer. These 12-player dungeons require level CP600+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  

Thursday - 02-06-2020

9:00 PM: RP Night  -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night!  No previous role-play experience or skill necessary.  Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department! Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe.  It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!  

Friday - 02-07-2020

8:00 PM:  Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) --  Led by our Crafting Officer , this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear to upgrade while also leveling in ESO.  Leveling is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends?  This event will occur every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.  It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week.  Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

10:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and are led by our amazing raid leader.  These 12-player dungeons require level CP300+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

Saturday - 02-08-2020

6:00 PM: Strike Team  -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected. 

9:00 PM: Fashion and Conquest!  -- Join the Housing and Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes!  Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station.  We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in.  Come to have fun and hang out with each other as we tear across Tamriel - all in the name of fashion!

10:30 PM:  Wild Card RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character?  Join the Roleplay department at our Wild Card RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP.  Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story. 

Sunday - 02-09-2020

6:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 1)-- This is another night of Trials.  This is our "Intro to Trials" nights.  These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

9:00 PM:  PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC).  There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight!  There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot.  Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well.  It's a lot of fun!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday - 02-10-2020

9:00 PM:  Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons!  Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.  For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.  
  • SilentTheGray
    Looking for some adventures this weekend? We have you covered! See our event listing above or check out our website here:

There is no need to adventure alone!!

4Gq9lkV.png
  • SilentTheGray
    Congratulations and shout out to RaynnRunedolph and Coldam who completed their trial membership and have become full members of RoH!

If a family-friendly community built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork is what you desire, then look no further and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

https://remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/
  • SilentTheGray
    Happy Hump Day friends!

We have a fantastic list of events planned for this week! Cold weather have you cooped up? Are the servers giving you a fit and you want somewhere to talk about the game? Then we might be just the place for you! Here is a list of events we host weekly that you could come join in on:

Wednesday - 02-12-2020

9:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and this progressive tier night.These 12-player dungeons require level CP600+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  

Thursday - 02-13-2020

9:00 PM: RP Night  -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night!  No previous role-play experience or skill necessary.  Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department! Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe.  It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!  

Friday - 02-14-2020

8:00 PM:  Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) --  Led by our Crafting Department, this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear to upgrade while also leveling in ESO.  Leveling is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends?  This event will occur every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.  It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week.  Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

10:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO. These 12-player dungeons require level CP300+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

Saturday - 02-15-2020

6:00 PM: Strike Team  -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected. 

9:00 PM: Fashion and Conquest!  -- Join the Housing and Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes!  Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station.  We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in.  Come to have fun and hang out with each other as we tear across Tamriel - all in the name of fashion!

10:30 PM:  Wild Card RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character?  Join the Roleplay department at our Wild Card RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP.  Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story. 

Sunday - 02-16-2020

6:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 1) -- This is another night of Trials.  This is our "Intro to Trials" nights. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

9:00 PM:  PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC).  There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight!  There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot.  Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well.  It's a lot of fun!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday - 02-17-2020

9:00 PM:  Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons!  Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons.  For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.  

Tuesday - 02-18-2020

8:00 PM:  Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event!  Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere. 

9:00 PM:  PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO?  Come join the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas!  Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

• SilentTheGray
    Looking for some adventures at the start of this wonderful new week? We have you covered! See our event listing above or check out our website here:

4Gq9lkV.png
  • SilentTheGray

• SilentTheGray
    Looking for a guild to do cool stuff like our Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) event with each week:

4lthjB6.png

then look no further and apply to Remnants of Hope TODAY!

We are a family-friendly community built on respect, integrity, fairness and teamwork!

Edited by SilentTheGray on February 21, 2020 10:41PM
  • SilentTheGray
    Congratulations and shout out to Medinari and Ladyselena23 who completed their trial membership and have become full members of RoH!

• SilentTheGray
    There are a fantastic lineup of events planned for the following week and we'd love to see some new and friendly faces in attendance. Tired of joining those PUGS and having to redo content? Maybe you just want a nice relaxing atmosphere where you can hang out with your friends. Then we might be just the place for you! Here is a list of events we host weekly that you could come join in on:

Tuesday - 02-25-2020

Wednesday - 02-26-2020

9:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and this progressive tier night.These 12-player dungeons require level CP600+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).  

Thursday - 02-27-2020

Friday - 02-28-2020

8:00 PM:  Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) --  Led by our Crafting Department, this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear to upgrade while also leveling in ESO.  Leveling is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends?  This event will occur every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves.  It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week.  Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

10:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO. These 12-player dungeons require level CP300+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

Saturday - 02-29-2020

9:00 PM: Fashion and Conquest!  -- Join the Housing and Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes!  Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station.  We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in.  Come to have fun and hang out with each other as we tear across Tamriel - all in the name of fashion!

Sunday - 03-01-2020

6:00 PM:  Trial By Fire (Tier 1) -- This is another night of Trials.  This is our "Intro to Trials" nights. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience.  But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!)  If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well). 

Monday - 03-02-2020

• SilentTheGray
    Congratulations and shout out to Riftfox who completed their trial membership and has become a full member of RoH!

4Gq9lkV.png
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Been a busy time in Tamriel!!! Our lovely Division Commander Witchbolts led several of us on Murkmire inspired adventures over the last two weekends in the am. These Coffee fueled Crusades were fun, and netted those Murkmire strongboxes, event tickets, special pets, motifs, etc.

And with the drop of Harrowstorm, many of our PvE focused guidlies strode in fearlessly and smashed both dungeons on vet!

And most important of all! We have SIX new members who completed their trial memberships to join our ranks. Much congrats and hearty welcomes to Sigshane, ComradeKonrad, ddm1954, Tri_Hero, farowyn, and Morihalda!!!!

Edited by Asileth on March 4, 2020 11:58PM
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!