The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A housing suggestion for next PTS cycle

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Hi, I was hoping you could pass along a suggestion for the next cycle on the PTS. There are many content creators that showcase and test the new furniture items on the PTS. It would be great if there was an option in the template characters bag that gave all the achievements needed to have access to the achievement vendor furniture. Currently, its not worth going to all the trouble of unlocking the achievements when you know your progress will be wiped. Having access to all of the items from Faustina Curio would also be great. Having people create and share great ideas using this furniture, I'm sure, will create more interest in the new items and content.
On a separate but related note, it would be great to have all homes available to purchase on the PTS. Again, same principle, the less barriers in the way for content creators should increase what is effectively advertising of ESO. Seeing more builds and designs from the PTS for limited time homes should increase interest in these houses when they come around again in the future.
Please give this consideration,
Thanks
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with this Zypheran! It would be such a great improvement for us housing fans!

I also agree with your second request. I personally didn't buy the Xanmeer house, simply because i couldn't think of a nice concept for it. Being able to experiment on pts would certainly help me find one. And then i would consider buying it when it's available on live.

@R_K/ @Cardinal05/ @ZOS_Cardinal
    This one likes to play.....
  • Shirayuki_Sama
    Shirayuki_Sama
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    There are many content creators that showcase and test the new furniture items on the PTS. It would be great if there was an option in the template characters bag that gave all the achievements needed to have access to the achievement vendor furniture. Currently, its not worth going to all the trouble of unlocking the achievements when you know your progress will be wiped.
    I agree!
    The first time I logged on PTS I found a bit disheartening to see all the achievments I used to have not unlocked, because I would never redo them on a server that will reset everything from time to time :(
    And for people like me who really enjoy to see what you can make with every single item and house in this game, the PTS can really offer a big help.
    HachikoChan - Aetherius Art Housing Guild - PC EU

HachikoChan Twitter

HachikoChan Youtube Channel
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I dont care too much About housing but still would def support this, makes a lot of sense to just make all the Achievement locked furniture avaiable on pts template characters.
    Edited by Sanguinor2 on January 6, 2020 8:21PM
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SO MUCH YES.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have my full support OP. Zos please listen to this well thought out idea and at the very least please consider it.