Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/01/03

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Banker's Sign, Small 3,000g
  2. Merchant's Sign, Small 3,000g
  3. Stablemaster's Sign, Small 3,000g
  4. Banner, Packs 4,000g New
  5. Banner, Transmute Small 5,000g
  6. Banner, Transmute 12,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Puhhh
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UzTdq51.png
    UPAl7dF.png
    njzSFMg.png
    3IG4uQw.png
    p5S3Fts.png
    gJW9cCN.png
    5BZw1UA.png
    Edited by Enemoriana on January 4, 2020 1:12AM
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure so many people have been eagerly awaiting this lovely PACK VENDOR SIGN! :|

To be serious, though, I'm happy for the people that will actually use it (maybe someone with a marketplace design in their home?) , but this is another boring weekend for me.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that sign of a sack will go great with Boffa.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Having a very hard time imagining how this is a desirable object for just about anybody. It may serve to add a slight sense of realism for those who go above and beyond in the housing game, but for the overwhelmingly vast majority, it is entirely useless.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I have to agree. The past 2 weeks new options lack much interest as there's no way to add a stablemaster or pack merchant to our houses...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should honestly be adding some of those crown store exclusive furnitures to the luxury furnishing vendor along with some actual luxury items, like actual functioning fireplaces maybe, and up the number of items sold each week, with a legacy vendor bringing back items from previous weeks.

If we look at housing as a separate game, then it's even worse Pay2Win than fashion would be!
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    didn't they have these last week?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About as exciting as lettuce
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't they have these last week?

Banker/stable/merchant? Last week were big signs, this is smaller version.
    o60hYNG.png
    PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru.
    Houses: Erstwhile Sanctuary as actual Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, Hunter's Glade as werewolf tavern (downstairs), Strident Springs Demesne as adventurer's house.
    Wishlist: atronach trader, attunable stations (have 17/80 sets collected), molten war torte and white gold war torte recipes.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought about staying up late yesterday, to see what was gonna be added to the vendor. Then remembered that it's the second part of trash sign weekends, (snip), and thus went to bed instead.

Good thing too, since ZOS is pretty much (snip) on us at this point.

And next year this time... First weekend of trash signs is no doubt gonna be small furnishing sign, and the second weekend is gonna see a small bag vendor banner. What luxury indeed...

Can't wait a whole year to see that *** in all its glorious uselessness. As in, I literally can't. I just cannot justify wasting my time or money on a game that supports a key reason for playing it - i.e. housing - this badly.

Haven't logged on for the last few days, and this *** certainly is not giving me any incentive to do so today either. I think I'll just spend my weekend playing through Daggerfall in the Skyrim engine, and not waste my time with this nonsense.

Just give us those bloody planters already! And all those amazing musical instruments!! Gimme a reason to log on and do stuff with my abodes!!! I'll even pay you for that, since I'd have to renew my sub to tinker with those homes due to slot constraints!!!!

Meh... I'm so outta here, Daggerfall awaits and with it a lot less grey hair and a far lesser chance of having an aneurism.

(edited for profanity and vulgar content)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on January 4, 2020 4:33PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    The signs are nice I’ve picked a few up as I didn’t have them but the signs I would love to see are Attunable Signs for crafting stations so guild halls can stick labels over their station sets, some layouts are a pain to find the stations you want
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another reason to keep my money in my pocket and not bother to visit Coldharbour

This really is bollocks... these are not ‘special’ furnishings. They should be/are available from normal vendors.

2020 needs to see a significant upgrade in quality and not just one drabby new item a week...
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just after i've bought the obscenely large version of them and was frustrated... pays off to have a look at the calendar i guess :sweat_smile:
    PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they would stop having the same themes two-three weeks in a row, but instead have more items in the vendor each week.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, this is a bad joke.
    There's so much stuff that is still not craftable/purchasable (even with crowns!) and yet we have this junk sold as luxury furniture. I mean, sure, they have some uses, but they should be sold by regular merchants that sell mages guild signs and such.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are timely for me as I am working on a general good shop and bank but to be honest these are items that should be available via the regular in game vendors.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are timely for me as I am working on a general good shop and bank but to be honest these are items that should be available via the regular in game vendors.

Huh imagine that...
    An in game PVE quest available at Vendors that would result in the reward of ones very own Store front signage to open ones very own “Store”
    Sad that ZoS couldn’t be bothered to be this creative
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :'(
    Bait not taken, too obvious.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t mind them, minus the incessant squeaking.