The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Costume Cycle

Zulera301
Zulera301
✭✭✭✭✭
With the coming and going of the recent New Life Festival, as well as just my general travelling through Tamriel, I've spotted many a costume, whether on players or NPCs, that I know was in the Crown Store at one point, and no longer is.
"Relax Zul, it'll maybe show up in next month's Crown Store showcase..." I told myself...

for over a year straight.

so I'll keep it simple. Can we have better crown store costume cycles that bring back some of the costumes that haven't been in the crown store for years? (really, Black Fredas 2018 is the last time I remember seeing a lot of them. if you don't count that, it could be even longer). The exact list of things I'd like to see back is too long, but let's just say I've got thousands of crowns burning a hole in my pocket and I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

so how 'bout it, ZOS? you want my money, I want your goods, but you gotta cycle through the goods that I've been waiting years for, kk?
Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
"Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not so much a cycle but more like things get shifted into Crown Crate Seasons as filler for lower tier drops.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! There are a lot of costumes I’d love to buy if only they were available! I was hoping that some of the outfits worn by Khajiit NPCs in Elsweyr would be available as costumes. It’s frustrating that there have only been one or two additional costumes available for Crowns each month and I do wish that the others would rotate. That would make me actually excited for the Crownstore showcase (that and more new furnishings and hairstyles for Crowns would be awesome)!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 2, 2020 11:07PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The last time we got costumes rotated out of the crown store was on the 15th of July, and since then 3 of the 7 items have come back in crates...

There are so many costumes and hairstyles that were available ages ago, but are just unobtainable now. I'd love to get things like the blacksmith outfit and the heroic poet and short mussed hairstyles, but none of those ever even made it to crates either.

I feel like they should either just have everything available, or put the whole store on a 2 or 3 month rotation so we can see more things we can get.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely agree with that. I can sort of understand the LTO houses and stuff from a marketing perspective, but these outfits aren't so much LTO as much as simply unavailable/impossible to get.

I had been hoping to see them make a return for Black Fredas like a bunch of stuff did last year, but no such thing happened, which sucked.
    a lot.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been dying to get the Tree Thane costume to make a comeback
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    I'd love to get things like the blacksmith outfit and the heroic poet and short mussed hairstyles,

Has this ever been released? The short mussed hairstyle? I've never seen it. Did I miss it?
    Edited by kenneth.friisb16_ESO on January 18, 2020 5:53PM
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to get things like the blacksmith outfit and the heroic poet and short mussed hairstyles,

Has this ever been released? The short mussed hairstyle? I've never seen it. Did I miss it?

Nope - it's never been for sale in the CS.
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Nope - it's never been for sale in the CS.

Didn't think so. I would have hated to miss it.
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU