Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Am I missing something? or is UESP not calculating this right?
Potentially a stupid question, but I have been playing for nearly a year now and have got fairly decent at building.
This is largely due to the amazing build editor available.
I have been running this build for a few weeks now(PVP) and its super effective, i just thought for a laugh i would try(on UESP) to see what my tooltips would be on 2H sword.
To my surprise it show's a massive increase in damage, is this right or is UESP calculating it wrong?
This is my current buildhttps://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=196057
And this is the same build with 2 Handed swordhttps://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=196057
"It is not over performing... you are under performing!"
"I heard the bugs got a buff this patch?"