Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yet another beautiful 4v50 in BGs smh

• Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I can at least say you brightened up a really dreadful day... thanks for that at least

That’s a spectacular glitch 😅
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's sad is this probably won't get fixed for months. I did laugh out loud when he saw the horde and immediately did an about-face :D
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quality coding, right there. No instance full checks of any kind.

On a side note, the fact that they engaged should be ban-worthy. Not like it's not blatantly obvious it's not normal behavior.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats a challenge for sure. Did your team win?
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos should grav the ban hammer...

If they banned tousands of people for killing mobs at imperial city, for not realizing they were giving more xp than intended...

...this looks like an intended abuse of an exploit to me....
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    lmao this is sick :joy:
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drako_Ei wrote: »
    Zos should grav the ban hammer...

If they banned tousands of people for killing mobs at imperial city, for not realizing they were giving more xp than intended...

...this looks like an intended abuse of an exploit to me....

Most if not all those banned for that glitched got there account back that same day if not a day or so later
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    50vs50vs50 when?
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Players wanted ESO Battle Royal.

This is the Beta.
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    50vs50vs50 when?

Sounds like a typical fight for Nikel

• Gaggin
    Gaggin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some people need some bans
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BANS? What is wrong with you people? A bunch of players encountered a hilarious bug and hilarity ensued. It's not like there's any real benefit anyone gained. What'd they get for "exploiting"? A battleground win? If that's an "exploit", it's the least beneficial and most hilarious one so far.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BANS? What is wrong with you people? A bunch of players encountered a hilarious bug and hilarity ensued. It's not like there's any real benefit anyone gained. What'd they get for "exploiting"? A battleground win? If that's an "exploit", it's the least beneficial and most hilarious one so far.

Depends on if its something you can make happen on purpose. if it is an exploit.
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Ok that sucks but damn how you all stopped saw the wave of green then ran the other way was too funny lmao
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    50vs50vs50 when?

Sounds like a typical fight for Nikel

Was literally just in a fight for Nikel last night 😂
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    YO WTF XD
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • WiseSky
      WiseSky
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I wish it was longer..
      Immersive Quests Addon
      Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
      List of Immersion Addons
    • Mr_Walker
      Mr_Walker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Looks like what happened to me when I stepped out of Nikel the other day.
    • jcm2606
      jcm2606
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      technohic wrote: »
      LOL How the hell does this even happen in a AAA MMO?

It happens when it's a first-time MMO made by a first-time MMO developer, given a AAA budget. Zenimax just has no *** idea what they're doing.

Oliver+is+that+drunk+guy+who+will+end+up+with+_9167d910cb34321fe82c05d34bd0a93f.jpg
    • TheFM
      TheFM
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      jcm2606 wrote: »
      technohic wrote: »
      LOL How the hell does this even happen in a AAA MMO?

It happens when it's a first-time MMO made by a first-time MMO developer, given a AAA budget. Zenimax just has no *** idea what they're doing.

Oliver+is+that+drunk+guy+who+will+end+up+with+_9167d910cb34321fe82c05d34bd0a93f.jpg

I mean you had small scale battles like battlegrounds in swtor and it was BWs first mmo, and at most you had one extra.
    • D0PAMINE
      D0PAMINE
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      oof
    • AhPook_Is_Here
      AhPook_Is_Here
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's funny to see but not funny when you realize this is supposed to be a top tier MMO...

Isn't this what all top tier MMO's are though; a cash shop riding on a game held together with scotch tape?
      “Whatever.”
      -Unknown American
    • mayasunrising
      mayasunrising
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I believe that's what you would call a target rich environment. lol
      "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    • LukosCreyden
      LukosCreyden
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      good lord. I knew this bug was a thing, but that is ridiculous!
      Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    • GusTheWizard
      GusTheWizard
      ✭✭✭✭
    • Ysbriel
      Ysbriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I’m actually eager to partake in this
    • technohic
      technohic
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ysbriel wrote: »
      I’m actually eager to partake in this

LOL Its secretly a test to see what larger fights look like in battlegrounds so that they can go that route and abandon trying to make Cyrodiil function