The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main Quest God of Schemes

MacLayden
MacLayden
How dose one use Aedric Command.?
Keep getting (Not Bound) Use Aedric Command.
Thanks for any help given.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's either your synergy key or your ultimate ability key...my memory fails me as to which. You get the Not Bound thing when you've remapped to mouse buttons etc sometimes.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at some other threads on this issue, it seems to be intended that you use the synergy command.

Possible solution: unbind, then rebind your synergy key or rebind it to something else
  • MacLayden
    MacLayden
    All my skills using synergy, need another person. Do not see any for solo.
    Have a red diamond in front of (Not Bound) Use Aedric Command.
    Cannot find any red diamond in my skill/spells.
    Am a Warden.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacLayden wrote: »
    All my skills using synergy, need another person. Do not see any for solo.
    Have a red diamond in front of (Not Bound) Use Aedric Command.
    Cannot find any red diamond in my skill/spells.
    Am a Warden.

When we say your synergy command, we do not mean a skill that creates a synergy for another player to use. We mean the key/button that allows you to synergize with another person's skill.

Go to Controls and scroll down until you see "Use Synergy" and bind it to something then use that key/button when prompted.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO wants you to use the same button you would normally use to activate a synergy. For me, that button is X.

You can go to your settings and change the keybinds to switch whatever that is to a different key temporarily.