The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Scroll reset ps4 na Kaal

Nord_Raseri
Nord_Raseri
✭✭✭✭✭
AD had the elder scroll of chim at fare and it disappeared and reappeared at the chim temple. As this happened a huge chunk of AD were thrown to character select. Yep. Working as intended? ;)
Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps if AD didn't roll 50 deep everywhere they go, or steam roll the servers on new years eve, for example, perhaps they wouldn't see so many issues caused by having such crowded numbers every single place they go.

I especially don't get the new years eve push. Did your guild masters tell you that if you went out to enjoy the night and have fun with your friends you would get guild kicked if you didn't show up to sweatily take over the map?

Just don't get your factions complaining. You know how performance is, yet your crowns insist on showing up everywhere 50+ deep, then complain about the issues caused by your own numbers.

Less RP and more playability, AD.
    You're the cause of most of your own issues.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean like the 50 ep that tries to steamroll me and one other guy? Wasn't there for any of whatever your talking about. What's with this ad 50+ Deep? I really don't play much anymore because of all the server issues, but when I do, it doesn't matter, 50+ ep/dc every time. Don't be a ***, kel.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for "my" crowns? There's only one, our guild, of which doesn't really play all that much. Mostly just friday/saturday at primetime. Other than that, it's just me and jeebus. And we like it when there's no greenies around, they take away all our friends in ep/dc. Makes me all sad.
  • Gatdangmayne
    Gatdangmayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this happens not infrequently.

I play both ad and ep, and i can confidently say that dc consistently has the worst faction blobs, though ep and ad both do it from time to time too.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seams to have become a big thing in the last 2 years. Maybe it was before, but it definitely hit a high around the time of the dc server zerg that used to be frequent. I remember those huge dc-ad-ep server fights and it getting laggy, but not much bluescreening, definitely no weird *** like a whole server thrown to character select. of course back then, Kel was an ad crown, stealthing up his whole group just to pounce on a single player(It was funny as hell)...