The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO took our scroll

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
The game just quit, and everyone got kicked out of Cyrodiil. When we got back, the blue scroll we had taken and put at Fare defaulted back to the blue temple.

*sigh* This game so buggy.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy New Year to you too!
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you take the Scroll out of the Elder Scroll

source.gif
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Online games. It would be no different then any other MMO.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was carrying an Elder Scroll one time-- my only time, actually-- and I got disconnected while running cross country with it.

When I logged back in, I was right back where I was when I'd gotten disconnected, and I still had the Elder Scroll.

Needless to say, I was very relieved!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw a flying scroll once...
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s called a dragon break, look it up...
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a feature at this point. You grab a scroll, think you are in the clear...BAM! The wand of crashing got your ass. Most op weapon in the game.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    It's a feature at this point. You grab a scroll, think you are in the clear...BAM! The wand of crashing got your ass. Most op weapon in the game.
    Nobody was grabbing the scroll, it was already grabbed, sittng safety at fare(Which was heavily guarded and completely not flagged. It just...teleported on it's own.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS favors Blue. Can't blame'em for the right choice.
    Edited by karekiz on January 1, 2020 8:04PM
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was Uncle Sheo.....

-looks over shoulder- yes deffo Uncle Sheo.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and people even know how buggy, laggy it is and still playing this game.....you all are doing your job supporting ZOS laziness by playing this over all problems here about so many people complain so much and still play

yeah Stockholm syndrome

dont worry, until you all play this game in this state, doesnt matter how, how much you whine...you just support ZOS laziness and they just see people are still playign this game...so why they even will try to fix something, why touch this if people will still play? they will post daily whine and go back playing this lol

gl :)