The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Noticed something about food or other perks

DaTuneman
DaTuneman
So if I have a stamina buff of food and take it, then I take say a health buff of food and a magicka buff of food. The only bump left on my stats is the last one. Why is that?
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to keep going and after ten times you get all buffs you get.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little confused, but it sounds like you are eating different types of food? They won't stack, so only the last food you ate (or drink you drank) will grant its active effects.

If you want all three buffs, you need to eat a Tri-stat food like Longfin Pasty w/ Melon Sauce.
  • DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    I'm a little confused, but it sounds like you are eating different types of food? They won't stack, so only the last food you ate (or drink you drank) will grant its active effects.

If you want all three buffs, you need to eat a Tri-stat food like Longfin Pasty w/ Melon Sauce.

ok, yea I kind of figured it was something like that.
    I don't make food, I found a grocer in Grathwood that has it. Is longlin something you have to make?

Thanks

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaTuneman wrote: »

ok, yea I kind of figured it was something like that.
    I don't make food, I found a grocer in Grathwood that has it. Is longlin something you have to make?

Thanks

Longfin and the other tri-stat foods are crafted, yes. However, they are also commonly sold by other players in guild stores so it should be easy to buy some if your provisioning is low.

Bewitched Sugar Skulls is probably the best tri-stat food out right now, since it also gives health recovery.
  • DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    Thanks Again
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

No.
    The game is hard enough to figure out without making it harder for someone new. [snip]

[edited for flaming comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on January 3, 2020 5:01PM
  • DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    jadarock wrote: »
    WoppaBoem wrote: »

No.
    The game is hard enough to figure out without making it harder for someone new. [snip]

Thanks, I just ignore crap like that. [snip]

[edited for baiting comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on January 3, 2020 5:01PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild stores often sell things for level 50 though. Make sure you check that the item you want is appropriate for your character before buying.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaTuneman wrote: »

The battleground supplies merchant in Vivec City and other starting areas, like Vulkhel Guard for instance, sells good, level appropriate, food and potions for Alliance Points (AP). It took me years to realize this.

• DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    Thank You
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder, as some comments were edited in this thread, that it’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post