The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Choosing next alt

Steveowatt
So to be honest I've been playing around with a few different chars as of late and decided I wanna level a toon 1-50 but questing and delves and all that good stuff as apposed to grinding (what I have been doing with toons as of late)

As I can't make a decision decided as its new year and I'm stuck on the train getting home to leave it to the internet! Ideally going dps mainly Pve with a hint of PvP something that can solo stand up on PvP and Pve.. no real rhyme or reason just thought I can't decide so let's see what the internet has to say 😂😂😂

The ones I'm deciding below. One that gets the most votes IL level .. like all of them so just a case of a decision 🤔🤔

May even stream it.. who knows

Have a great new year to all wherever you are and whatever your doing!! Here is to 2020!!
Edited by Steveowatt on December 31, 2019 6:29PM

Choosing next alt 32 votes

Stamplar
31%
wild_kmacdb16_ESOcyclonus11WldKardeToon_RaidermeekmikoRaisinwolf486colossalvoidsEdoKeledusZadokel 10 votes
Magcro
12%
DojohodaCielster_WoodmauleseBoraxFluxoddbasket 4 votes
Magsorc
25%
blkjagaltunit21TelvanniWizardRPGplayer13579Chaos2088DosuulCirantilleiLeftyy 8 votes
Stamdk
12%
Hamish999NairinheLoneStar2911Steveowatt 4 votes
Magden
18%
RunefangjeedrzejazjuwelzzvaviCerotoninYandereGirlfriend 6 votes
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magcro
    It doesn't matter what I pick for my next alt because I always go back to Magblade.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of your choices I found magcro healer and stamdk dd to be the most fun.

Stamdk is my go to for ripping through mobs.

I can’t recommend Necro for anything special because I’m having a tough time playing with the corpses. At least it made sense to be a healer — as soon as my ghost pal dies I can cast a ground heal on top of him and it does a cleanse. That’s about it. The rest of the class is a mystery to me on how to play it optimally.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Toon_Raider
    Toon_Raider
    ✭✭✭
    Stamplar
    I rolled a Stamplar this time.
    I always liked it but found it difficult until i found a video on YouTube from NefasQS.
    It is pretty simple but very good.
    Don't have all the fancy gear yet but with Briarheart and Dragonguard Elite i am doing good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyTbWpr7To
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magden
    For versatility, I really do like my magden. I started her as a healer, but lately I've been ranking up her skills and farming gear to have her try dps and some light pvp. Depending on the race you choose, they have a natural tankiness to them and really survive things well.

Not bursty, so if you're used to that it's a definite adjustment.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magcro
    I voted magcro, the necromancer is a really thematic class especially with it's skill visuals and it's pretty fun.
    It doesn't hurt that it's very versatile, a magcro dps can switch gear and skills and fill in the role of healer and tank effectively.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on pc n.a., send me a friend invite if you like. I would love to level another character through delves and public dungeons.

My user name is the same.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magsorc
    The answer is always a Magsorc :P

• Steveowatt
    Stamdk
    If you are on pc n.a., send me a friend invite if you like. I would love to level another character through delves and public dungeons.

My user name is the same.

Sorry mate I'm on Xbox EU 😔 would be cool to level with other people though. I have grinded so many chars to 50 and after doing it get a hang of the class in the end but don't feel connected to the char if that makes any sense can't remember the last time I just played the content and explored the world

Well looks like magsorc and stamplar are tied for the lead 🙂 making char tomorrow so will see!

Edited by Steveowatt on January 1, 2020 10:24AM
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries. Enjoy!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't vote, my option's not there, but yeah i made my main the stamden (stamina wardy) its fun, skills gorgeous and useful, and very nifty for a solo'er that likes to save a sittingdevice once in a while, a must-try! And Teddy Roosevelt, the ulti, handy for mini-tanking :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D