Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Any way to partially reset skill points?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone find it a pain in the rear to reset skill points? It's all or nothing, for example my new toon a warden I want to reset just a few skill points however unlike CP points when i reset my skill points they all reset. Is it possible to reset them like CP points and just remove one at a time?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehm, about two years ago or so respec was reworked. When you select respec it just unbinds your skills and lets you move them around. So yeah, it's already in the game.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already in the game.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is just like CP points? You reset them and you can deselect one at a time?

I'll check it out when I get home, maybe I'm selecting an incorrect option, when I did it it reset them all to nothing and unbinded them. I hadn't written them down so had to go back and re-chose them all from memory.

Thanks all.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on December 31, 2019 3:32PM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it is just like CP points? You reset them and you can deselect one at a time?

I'll check it out when I get home, maybe I'm selecting an incorrect option, when I did it it reset them all to nothing and unbinded them. I hadn't written them down so had to go back and re-chose them all from memory.

Thanks all.

Yes, it definitely works like CP now. Have fun. :)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're using the shrine right? My buddy didn't know for years there was a shrine and paid 700 crowns every time he wanted to respect :D
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    You're using the shrine right? My buddy didn't know for years there was a shrine and paid 700 crowns every time he wanted to respect :D

Yes I went to the one in Eldenroot. Ouch paying crowns each time?
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by xxthir13enxx on January 1, 2020 6:40AM