The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

January showcase?

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Here it is. The always needed next month showcase question,

When is it and can we start the year off with the veya hairstyle?
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭

And buoyant armiger motif please please please!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expect they'll post it some time next year.
    PC EU
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Any update on when showcase is expected?
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually from the second to fourth :)
    Edited by InaMoonlight on January 1, 2020 8:21PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaloknir wrote: »

I don't think they will come out as they came with the harvest crown crates back in 2017
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the dragonbones mount and furniture pack will return.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would guess either the 2nd or sometime early next week.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoria arms pack would be a good start
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    how about the Nord Hero and Dragon warrior outfits with Skyrim coming soon. A furniture pack too.
    I never loose... I either win or learn.
    Vae Victis forever
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Can't you just get the motif pieces from guild stores? They go for 30k-130k gold a piece on EU.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Can't you just get the motif pieces from guild stores? They go for 30k-130k gold a piece on EU.

Do you mean PC EU, i play on PS4 EU. And the guild stores I have browsed have no chapters/pages of the motif. It might be because on PS4 we don't have addons which help a ton in a chest grind.
    Edited by Shaloknir on December 31, 2019 1:57PM
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes

also Zeira, Mannimarco and Jorunn's hairstyles pretty please.

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do you mean PC EU, i play on PS4 EU. And the guild stores I have browsed have no chapters/pages of the motif. It might be because on PS4 we don't have addons which help a ton in a chest grind.

Tough luck then. I still wouldn't buy motifs for crowns but do what you think is right.
    PC master race! ;)
    Edited by Michae on December 31, 2019 8:59PM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to see it tomorrow but I doubt it will be on tomorrow.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The monthly crown store showcases are always a few days after the start of the month. There's no reason to expect it before the month starts, even in a normal month.

This month it might be even later because I think they're closed for Christmas and New Year, so everything is likely to be a little bit later.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have a good chance of seeing it tomorrow because a lot of deals (and the last of them from December) end tomorrow January 2 at 10am EST. They usually make sure it is up for whatever deals that will start replacing everything.
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭

Tough luck then. I still wouldn't buy motifs for crowns but do what you think is right.
    PC master race! ;)

I have 5 kids and steady work. So I dont have time to grind chests :-(. I want my character to look good though. Its all about immersion. And I absolutely love the Morrowind expansion and theme. I dont mind spending some money for entertainment that is fun.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC master race! ;)

I have 5 kids and steady work. So I dont have time to grind chests :-(. I want my character to look good though. Its all about immersion. And I absolutely love the Morrowind expansion and theme. I dont mind spending some money for entertainment that is fun.

Hey, no problem man. I was just joking. You do you. I buy stuff in game too, I'm just not really into buying stuff that's obtainable in game, but I understand your point. Happy new year and may the odds be ever in your favor this showcase. ;)
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Shaloknir
    Shaloknir
    ✭✭✭

PC master race! ;)

Hey, no problem man. I was just joking. You do you. I buy stuff in game too, I'm just not really into buying stuff that's obtainable in game, but I understand your point. Happy new year and may the odds be ever in your favor this showcase. ;)

Thank you for the kind words. Happy new year to you as well :-)
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s uuuuuuup :)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another month without veya hair...what a shame.

Oh well, atleast the big green boi statue is coming this month.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m only interested in the new personality.

Also, glad to see Scalecaller Crates this month as I still miss that tiger kitty^^

We need more hairstyles and makeup!!!
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other music boxes: wow these are such great songs. I forgot how good ESO’s music is!

Imperial music box: RED DIAMOND, RED DIAMOND!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black Kiergo Brigand Style Pack seems kinda similar to Topal Corsair. What do you think about it?
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Kiergo Brigand Style Pack seems kinda similar to Topal Corsair. What do you think about it?

They are kinda similar, in the same way a blazer is kinda similar to a tuxedo. Yes, it's a similar concept, there's obviously a shared cultural point of origin, but they are still different enough to justify owning them both. :)

9ufts7F.png

But to be honest, I got the Brigand just for that hat. The one that comes with Corsair is somewhat lacking. ;)

EDIT: one mildly disappointing thing - the hat overrides my Dwarf-Style Sun Goggles, even though there's more than enough room for them without clipping. So, no steampunk vigilante mask for me. But still, it looks good!
    Edited by eklhaftb16_ESO on January 3, 2020 5:48PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They are kinda similar, in the same way a blazer is kinda similar to a tuxedo. Yes, it's a similar concept, there's obviously a shared cultural point of origin, but they are still different enough to justify owning them both. :)

9ufts7F.png

But to be honest, I got the Brigand just for that hat. The one that comes with Corsair is somewhat lacking. ;)

EDIT: one mildly disappointing thing - the hat overrides my Dwarf-Style Sun Goggles, even though there's more than enough room for them without clipping. So, no steampunk vigilante mask for me. But still, it looks good!

Do you have Naryu's costume goggles? Can you tell me if they work?
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Naryu's costume goggles? Can you tell me if they work?

They do work with both. But they might be kinda tiny for that large eye slot. ;)

3iZrewT.png
    Edited by eklhaftb16_ESO on January 3, 2020 6:29PM
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are they not releasing arms packs anymore? Really would like to see the valkyn Skoria arms pack at some point...
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More interested in February's.

Heart's Day furnishing pack inc...

Flowers in vases - pretty, plus will save a few furnishing slots. :smile: