The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Mag DK setup & abilities

walidd24nrb18_ESO
walidd24nrb18_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello,

I recently made a Mag DK because the idea of a fire mage seems cool, but also because they presumeably hit the hardest of all mag DPS classes, my main is a mag sorc which i haven't gotten higher than 65k DPS, I'm already hitting 68k+ on my mag DK, but i'm still a bit unsure of what abilities to use. At the moment my bars look like this. Frontbar: 1. Molten whip 2. Burning embers 3.Engulfing flames 4. flames of oblivion 5. inner light

Backbar: 1. channeled acceleration 2. elemental blockade 3. degeneration 4. inner light 5. eruption

Is there anything i can switch out for more DPS? Like degeneration? or Inner light on my backbar.

I do think Iv'e mastered the rotation quite well. I'm currently a high elf using shadow mundus and i use the exact same gear as on my mag sorc so perfected false god, mother's sorrow frontbar and backbar maelstrom inf staff with berserker enchant. frontbar staff is either infused or precise depending if i'm in a trial or not. I'm at 510cp

Also i would like to hear your opinions on monster sets for Mag DK, at the moment i'm liking 2 1 piece crit monser sets in dung or in trials, or domihaus set for something like vSS.

Also i don't know if presice of infused trait does more dmg? If I'm consistently doing over 67k dps with my MagDK, is it more worth taking precise or infused?

Any additional tips is also really appreciated, Thanks !