Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Error 102

Knol
Knol
Soul Shriven
I can not start the game after downloading and then starting it stops with error 102. I already searched the forum and tried the several solutions provided. None of them work.
Running as administrator Dont work
Repair Dont work
Reinstall severall times dont work
VPN dont work
firewall no blocks

I been having this issue for about a week now.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Knol

This could be an issue with your ISP connecting to our servers. Please click this link to see if you are able to connect to our servers. You should see a mostly blank screen with the text "Download Test File." if this works.

If you are unable to access this link you may need to change your method of connecting to the internet, such as trying a wired connection if you are using wireless internet. If this is not an option or does not work, you will need to contact your internet service provider to resolve this issue.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on December 31, 2019 3:40PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Knol
    Knol
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Thank you for the answer. I checked and I get the website with the reply download tet file. But still can not start the game. The message changes btw. its now error 210.
    Disabled all my firewall and virusscanner just bo be sure. But also no go.
    Edited by Knol on January 1, 2020 8:11AM
  • Knol
    Knol
    Soul Shriven
    anyone an answer? Can not instal/start thel game so no play time :( got a lot of crowns waiting to be spend :(

Also takes a long time for the launcher to load.

Another edit:
    Was able to start the game yesterday evening but got stuck on loading character. After shutting down game and starting again got the error 210 again :(

Please help
    Edited by Knol on January 4, 2020 7:23AM
  • Knol
    Knol
    Soul Shriven
    any response?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Knol

Thank you for letting us know how the troubleshooting went.

Have you started a support ticket yet?

If not, please go ahead and do so as customer support can help further with this issue.
    Staff Post
  • Knol
    Knol
    Soul Shriven
    200107-001810
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Knol

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you an update regarding the ticket.
    Staff Post