The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to make a stamina pvp build easily but effectively - a useful guide to setting up gear

Unified_Gaming
Unified_Gaming
✭✭✭✭
I know some people struggle making PvP builds so I made this guide - it's really simple but highly effective.
Have a damage set, a sustain set, and a defensive set then tune with glyphs and Mundus OR have 2 of each time and use glyphs/mundus to make up for the weakness. For a list of suitable sets this works with, the video explores it in more detail than I can here. I hope this helps.
https://youtu.be/biegoPyTZMw
Edited by Unified_Gaming on January 6, 2020 4:06PM
Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Pogues
    Pogues
    Thanks for your guides. Been watching them in hopes to learn stamdk.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are most pvpers on console potatoes? or where do u find this kind of enemies? i can't get to play like this, to not take heavy damage while dealing much like i see on my enemies. Am i missing something? can you post a build that has 100% details on it? like every tiny inch of info attached so i can check if i wrong something.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    are most pvpers on console potatoes? or where do u find this kind of enemies? i can't get to play like this, to not take heavy damage while dealing much like i see on my enemies. Am i missing something? can you post a build that has 100% details on it? like every tiny inch of info attached so i can check if i wrong something.

You should show yours so you can get critical feedback
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭

I actually play on PC and use a controller so read into that as you like. I have videos on the channel for the builds shown in that video with all details.
    Pogues wrote: »
    Thanks for your guides. Been watching them in hopes to learn stamdk.

Awesome! Worth checking the build video then :)
    Edited by Unified_Gaming on January 1, 2020 8:15AM

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...] I have videos on the channel for the builds shown in that video with all details.

sorry it's a bit overwhelming all u have posted there, don't know where to look. Can u just put the link here to a detailed build video that shows every tiny bit of information so i know if i am missing something?
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...] I have videos on the channel for the builds shown in that video with all details.

sorry it's a bit overwhelming all u have posted there, don't know where to look. Can u just put the link here to a detailed build video that shows every tiny bit of information so i know if i am missing something?

This is more how to teach a man to fish rather than give him a fish. As such, it's to help you build yourself. If you're after pre-built stuff I have many videos on my YouTube channel in the Elder Scrolls Online: builds playlist which are min-maxed to the T and work in both battlegrounds and cyrodiil and are viable to duel with. Hopefully this helps :)

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is more how to teach a man to fish rather than give him a fish. As such, it's to help you build yourself. If you're after pre-built stuff I have many videos on my YouTube channel in the Elder Scrolls Online: builds playlist which are min-maxed to the T and work in both battlegrounds and cyrodiil and are viable to duel with. Hopefully this helps :)

sorry, this doesn't help, i think you didn't understand what i asked, or you just insist on advertising ur videos. Opened ur playlist and entered the first three videos there, you just name sets and talk stuff, i wanted literally complete build with every tiny bit of info, weapon enchant mundus trait jewel enchant type of gear etc bla bla everything. These things can be showed in two minutes, not 10 like ur videos are and i'm not listening to hundreds of minutes with the risk to eventually understand nothing.
  • MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm a bit disappointed, as the title says about a comprehensive guide to make a stamina build, but tells only about sets.

Advised sets are good in general, but the combination "1 damage, 1 sustain, 1 defensive" is IMO misleading without target guideline to combine them.

Let's say I follow blindly and pick Coward's gear, Twice-Born star, and Grundwulf, do you think that's a good match ?

What about main weapon ? Back bar weapon ? Skills ? Potions/food ?
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    MerguezMan wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm a bit disappointed, as the title says about a comprehensive guide to make a stamina build, but tells only about sets.

Advised sets are good in general, but the combination "1 damage, 1 sustain, 1 defensive" is IMO misleading without target guideline to combine them.

Let's say I follow blindly and pick Coward's gear, Twice-Born star, and Grundwulf, do you think that's a good match ?

If you chose those sets it would be viable yes. You'd get damage from your tbs as you could run lover and warrior and then sustain from grandwulf and coward for high mobility and tankiness. You then fine tune the glyphs and mundus. As for enchantment always tristat on large and stamina on small as a tip and I would suggest using a beserk glyph if going 2h. I've used this method and have others who have and have posted their success. If you are after skills etc that will take a separate video to cover properly as it's not as clear cut as with sets.

As for weapons 2h for pvp and bow/s+b. Nirnhoned on 2h and infused bow with beserk glyph or beserk glyph on 2h and poisons on sword and shield.

What you trying to make and I can list a setup for you :smile:

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Defense, 1Sustain, 1 Offense is a tired old meme that needs to die.

Glyphs and traits on jewelry/racials/mundus/armor type are all important to getting yourself to the stat benchmarks that you’re interested in. Obsessing over 5piece bonuses just distracts from the important questions (can you sustain, can you absorb a burst, hows your damage). 10 out of 13 minutes are spent just listing off reasonable item sets (and some unreasonable item sets, Black Rose?)

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I agree that "comprehensive" is a bit of an overstatement, but this is a great guide for folks who may feel overwhelmed by all the choices and need some help narrowing things down.

I would definitely add Battlefield Acrobat to the sustain sets though.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glyphs and traits on jewelry/racials/mundus/armor type are all important to getting yourself to the stat benchmarks that you’re interested in. Obsessing over 5piece bonuses just distracts from the important questions (can you sustain, can you absorb a burst, hows your damage). 10 out of 13 minutes are spent just listing off reasonable item sets (and some unreasonable item sets, Black Rose?)

That is actually covered in the video... and I would argue the 5 piece bonuses must be a starting point. Less about obsessing and more about needing a place to start. This is also clearly aimed at a more entry level audience that has the basics of their class down and wants to get into their own builds.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    mav1234 wrote: »

That is actually covered in the video... and I would argue the 5 piece bonuses must be a starting point. Less about obsessing and more about needing a place to start. This is also clearly aimed at a more entry level audience that has the basics of their class down and wants to get into their own builds.

This is indeed aimed towards those who struggle and for those who are competent obviously this is useful in that gives you another way to consider a build but going through and covering race, gear, skills, cp allocation, combos and more in 1 video will overwhelm new players so trying to break it down. I have planned a video on how to setup a skill bar properly rather than copy/paste Jack's skills because they work.

As for those who mentioned battlefield acrobat, I added a note in the description and a card appears on screen at the section so yes it should be there but YT is funny with how you can edit once uploaded.

Hopefully this clarifies things for people :smile:

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Jack of all trades, master of none

I think this game lacks the consistency it had some years ago. Glass Cannons were in fact glass cannons that had to compensate the lack of mitigation through skill. Tanks used to kill through attrition, real attrition. Sustained builds didn't have strong moves and strong mitigation, so they had to play through utility to do some dmg.

Nowadays, everyone can be super with 1 set of each. That's a huge fail in design and ZoS should correct that.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    This does not work for stamblades lol.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    nublife01 wrote: »
    This does not work for stamblades lol.

Truth, bone pirate and bloodspawn?

New moon + truth + bloodspawn?

Maybe sniker must get doing something wrong then :wink: