The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Necro tank ultimate generator

mobicera
mobicera
✭✭✭✭✭
I have recently come back after a little break and was playing around with my necro tank again.
I put on bloodspawn and dragon, I have a decisive 1 hand weapon with necrotic potency on that bar.
I can only get a war horn every 40ish seconds with this combo. (Other set is torugs so nothing for ultimate)
I would like to see if I can get %100 just umm because....
What other gear sets are there that I could use?
I know of werewolf hide but don't like robust jewelry as I like to be able to swap gear easily on the fly without respecing and don't have spare crystals kicking around to transmute...
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion of the hist set gives ultimate regeneration. It drops in Murkmire and is heavy armor.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion of the hist set gives ultimate regeneration. It drops in Murkmire and is heavy armor.

Just looked it up sadly its minor heroism
    So the same buff as heroic slash
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW hide. You don't have to transmute it, just change your attributes or food.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »

I wont change my attributes for random vet 4 person content, I'm cheap and like to be able to change mid dungeon..
    Food I don't know I generally use tried stat
    I'm not sure going bi stat would offset the hp difference...
    I'm already running about 33k I don't want to go down to low...
    It does look like my best option is werewolf though, eh maybe someday I will transmute it just because...
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a Nord would help.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a Nord would help.

I am a nord
    Should have mentioned that sorry
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While idea of having maxed ultimate regen is cool, isn't more fun to go into full recovery rampage?

Nord, blood spawn, akiviri, bone pirate, bewitched sugar skulls and magicka recovery mundus sounds incredibly fun 😁
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine being a tankblade.
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonblood potions and poisons good source of minor heroism, I also use Asylum Sanctorium zweihander on my DK tank back bar perhaps its will be useful for you also, I also experimented with DK health tank with shields and with Eternal Warrior set if you know how manage your HP its can be interesting as it give 100 ultimate and you can almost instantly restore HP from below 25% its also kick in Last Stand perk if you add more risk for better ultigen reward.
    Edited by Konstant_Tel_Necris on December 29, 2019 6:30PM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mobicera wrote: »

I wont change my attributes for random vet 4 person content, I'm cheap and like to be able to change mid dungeon..
    It does look like my best option is werewolf though, eh maybe someday I will transmute it just because...

Werewolf Hide Jewelry and weapons. Your resists will be fine.
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0PAMINE wrote: »

Resistance yes, it's my hp that is 33k
    Resists are also 33k but that wont change if I use werewolf hide...
    I'm looking around for some weapons in perfect traits will probably try it out to see if I like it before I waste the 150 crystals changing the jewelry lol
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine being a tankblade.

I built one and it feels pretty solid. Dark cloak feels really strong.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Resistance yes, it's my hp that is 33k
    Resists are also 33k but that wont change if I use werewolf hide...
    I'm looking around for some weapons in perfect traits will probably try it out to see if I like it before I waste the 150 crystals changing the jewelry lol

Oh I see. Yeah maybe a bit more in attributes. I tend to go infused big pieces and some sturdy, but I tri-glyph everything. You could run some healthy jewelry, or triune when you get more crystals.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @mobicera I made this quickly by modifying one of my DK builds.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=200049

The resists are over because Bloodspawn is enabled but without it you'll have roughly 31 Spell and 33k Phys. With Sugar Skulls food or regular Tri stat purp you will have 40k plus health and enough Stam and magicka. The build is also a vampire and you can use Invig Drain for even more Ultimate. It also takes advantage of the Last Stand Passive.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on December 29, 2019 9:54PM
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mobicera I made this quickly by modifying one of my DK builds.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=200049

The resists are over because Bloodspawn is enabled but without it you'll have roughly 31 Spell and 33k Phys. With Sugar Skulls food or regular Tri stat purp you will have 40k plus health and enough Stam and magicka. The build is also a vampire and you can use Invig Drain for even more Ultimate. It also takes advantage of the Last Stand Passive.

The build I have been playing with today is pretty similar
    Mag 21005
    Health 33026
    Stam 22835
    Mag recovery 1665
    Both resists 33075 without bloodspawn proc.
    Front bar: pierce armor, mortal coil, scythe, heroic slash, narcotic potency, replenishing barrier.
    Back bar: inner rage, blockade, beckoning armor, agony totem, spirit guardian, aggressive warhorn
    Atronach mundas
    Bloodspawn, torugs,dragon all sturdy
    Tri stat food
    Its been working out rather well.
    At times I changed scythe with vigor and others when the situation required it silver leash.
    Most cases inner fire and beckoning will take care of things efficiently enough.