The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ep skyhard missing from crown skyshard

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
1.Mountain skyshard did not get given to me although the other skyshards from Ep zone did.
Paid for it -please fix.

'Please navigate to this item in your inventory' is terrible help support, by the way.
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never bought Skyshards but I guess there are 3 packages for Cyro - each with 15 shards.
    Like in your achievements - there are 3 for Cyro with each 15.
    But there is one extra - that one at the mountain as a stand alone archivment.
    So I would assume the 46th Cyro shard is not buyable.

But - as I said I'm no customer of that....
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that mountain skyshard in its own achievement? That would mean its not part of the EP bundle.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Isn't that mountain skyshard in its own achievement? That would mean its not part of the EP bundle.

This is the answer. There are 4 achievements for skyshards in Cyrodiil. DC, AD, EP and the lone mountain skyshard which stands on its own. You'll have to make the long hard trek out there and touch it yourself. In this case it's not an error with ZOS, but perhaps they could add a crown option for that one skyshard in the future.