The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

FV FV FV FV

ccfeeling
ccfeeling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Will you guys fix the freaking freeze screen bug at FV final in next patch?

[Snip]

[Edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 15, 2020 6:45PM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no such issues.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, i believe it is the most bugged dungeon in game, after they fixed the aoe desynch that plagued all dungeons, i have still encountered lasers phasing through vault protector, frost atro during the 2 people boss NOT SPAWNING AT ALL, and fire aoe from last boss desync. And now that you mention it, i did get freeze screen once. It was when i got shot through last boss by the dwarven sphere.

Lol ok ye ye most bugged dungeon ever
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some serious [Snip] going on with that final boss, but ZOS didn't even acknowledged it at all. I've had my entire pc crashing on FV HM for multiple times, some of them costing me the triple achievement. I'm just glad i'm done with it now.

Also, before anyone blames my pc i'd like to add that i didn't have this issue ever in anywhere else in the game. And it's not only me, i've witnessed several friends of mine crashing on FV HM as well.

I don't think ZOS will ever blink about it tbh. Good luck to anyone who cross paths with Stonekeeper :blush:

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on December 28, 2019 9:20PM
    PC|EU
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another half year, this bug still happened on PS4 NA last night.

[Snip]

[Edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 15, 2020 6:45PM
  • xyphrum
    xyphrum
    ✭✭
    Happened to me and a group member as well earlier this week (ps4pro eu). Actually it always seem to happen at the last boss, therefore I don't go there very often anymore. Previous time I was there was weeks ago and the same happened, not just to me, also other group members.
    I don't know what disturbs me the most. The bug itself, or the fact that nobody of @zos acknowledges the bug.