The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rewards for the Worthy

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
Really? Oooo Ahhhh, this is it?
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess you wasn't that Worthy? :wink:
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards needs changing. Even can increase ap needed but please add motifs. Rare craft items and more. They are more annoying than rewards atm
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why only 5% of the reward drops are purple armor. The sets are stale, they should add in all the sets you can buy at the outposts etc.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to suggest that all rewards for the worthy (that anyone doesn't want for some reason) be moved to pve content instead. I think those players would likely appreciate them much more.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same Rewards for the Worthy over and over again and most if not all useless with the exception of the Transmute crystals. Need more variety.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need to revise Cyrodiil PVP. For vets we don't care about what we get really we all play it for those rare moments all stars are aligned that battles are so balanced and skill full who wins does not matter at all.

But to have people come in to become new vets we need better rewards, more fun objectives and we need 15 day campaign, stop with 30 days BS.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    I don't understand why only 5% of the reward drops are purple armor. The sets are stale, they should add in all the sets you can buy at the outposts etc.
    Palidon wrote: »
    Same Rewards for the Worthy over and over again and most if not all useless with the exception of the Transmute crystals. Need more variety.

This and this.

Not exactly sure why it's only a certain number of sets rather than a chance at every set Cyrodiil has to offer, including those at the out posts.

I understand the practical side of it...it's a AP dump as well as encouragement to take the towns. (That last one is a stretch though, as the towns are more taken for a strategic rez spot rather than a place to get gear) At least add in the gear from the fraction gate vendor. Your Fury and Visious Death and Transmutation sets...etc.

Hell, I can't give away Spell Strategist inferno staffs anymore...the rewards are just boring vendor trash at this point.

At least give us some interesting variety, please.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are inventory clutter. Pretty much always have been.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First they clutter your inbox
    Then you have to sit there and open them all
    Then you have to get rid of the clutter in your inventory

The system bites, and the rewards aren't worth the hassle.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just deconstruct all of them. Pretty much trash.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Really? Oooo Ahhhh, this is it?

tenor.gif?itemid=15587649
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »

I'm in agreement, you get the same drops, throw in some gold, Tel Var stones or some alliance coinage...same worthless sets just to sell off or decon. You play PvP as long as I have and its gets stale
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d prefer just getting gold/TV/mats since that stuff doesn’t take up inventory space. End of the month should be arena quality two piece weapons made for PvP. Current rewards are not rewarding. Give us something to fight for.
  • JinxxND
    JinxxND
    ✭✭✭✭
    Increase transmute stone drop rate.
    PC NA -
    'Jinxx - Nightblade
    'Jinxx X Necromancer
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    They are inventory clutter. Pretty much always have been.

I've noticed the insidious trend of MMO devs to flood endgame players with junk items in order to signal that we should be subscribing and thusly greatly alleviating the hastle of managing the torrent of virtual filler because our inventory size goes up and we can just let it accumulate without worrying about ever reaching the point where we no longer have the free space to dismantle fodder gear...
    I feel like I could use a non-turing complete pattern matching language to filter through the constipation that is my ESO Inbox and save myself a lot of thoughtless repetition of claiming bogus prizes.
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    My inbox has been full for ages and I'm not going to do anything about it. Unironically there should be a separate inbox for player correspondence.
    It doesn't even make sense to me that it's full because there's still a queue of stuff waiting somewhere in ESO's databases.
    The stuff I'm being spammed with doesn't bounce back to the sender like it would if it were an ye olde SMS nonsmartphone.
    I know that I can just shred through some of it like a trash compactor and there's a mountain of it still to come.
    It isn't even like this in TERA which doesn't try nearly has hard to be immersive.
    For the amount of effort that goes into selling Tamriel to the player, the ingame systems are tired and aggravating in comparison with TERA which is always reminding you that you're playing a game, but the experience is at least direct.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JinxxND wrote: »

I agree plus we need the big 50 geodes for earning 25k ap in BG's after 30 days. Afterall PVP is still PVP no matter where it is earned.
  • Defending
    Defending
    ✭✭
    I agree, it is about time rewards of the worthy gets a revamp.

At a minimum, rewards should change after every campaign duration (30 days).

One way to improve it is to increase the number of sets in the current rewards pool.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defending wrote: »
    I agree, it is about time rewards of the worthy gets a revamp.

At a minimum, rewards should change after every campaign duration (30 days).

One way to improve it is to increase the number of sets in the current rewards pool.

I would not mind if the Rewards for the Worthy provided all the available items in Cyrodiil but as it stands it is the same ones over and over again and many are useless anyways. Of course many of ZOS' free give aways are useless.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just give me the geods... i want the geodes...
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Dear heavens no. Reduce the drop rate, but make them full 50 stone geodes instead of the partial ones.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Dear heavens no. Reduce the drop rate, but make them full 50 stone geodes instead of the partial ones.

yes and no.

i would love to have a reduce rate but higher stone content.

but 50 on each? no thats too much.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

What did you do to receive the 25 crystals? I used to receive 25 but as the last several months, all I receive is the uncracked Geode.
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

yes and no.

50 each with a highly reduced drop rate is actually a good idea, or do you prefer all the 4-crystal geodes to clutter your inventory until you decide to make a new build or destroy them?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »

yes and no.

50 each with a highly reduced drop rate is actually a good idea, or do you prefer all the 4-crystal geodes to clutter your inventory until you decide to make a new build or destroy them?

that what do i get for the 30-days campaign reward? thats all im looking forward to once a month lol

and personally i dont have problem with geods in my bank. i barely ever max the 200 cap coz i always change traits and builds