The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CustomCompassPins?

Grendel_at_ESO
Grendel_at_ESO
✭✭✭
Just started playing again after about a 1.5 year break and all of the mods I used were broken. Used to use Nexus but they've changed it to Vortex and I can't find some of the mods I used before there. So I founds them on ESOUI, however there they recommend using Minion as the installer but I can't get it to install, just get an error each time. So I just DL'd them and did it manually. Problem is the Loreboooks, Skyshards, etc. mini map mods all have dependencies and one of them, CustomCompasPins says out of date so none of them work. Is there some way around this? I find it hard to believe those mods just don't work anymore.
  • mr_coops
    mr_coops
    For out of date addons there is a checkbox near the top of the addon "menu" where you choose which addons you want to use. I can't advise on minion as I've never had difficulty installing it, maybe google or the minion site will help. Fir dependencies you will need to download and install those for the addons to work. Just search for them at esoui
  • Grendel_at_ESO
    Grendel_at_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    mr_coops wrote: »
    For out of date addons there is a checkbox near the top of the addon "menu" where you choose which addons you want to use. I can't advise on minion as I've never had difficulty installing it, maybe google or the minion site will help. Fir dependencies you will need to download and install those for the addons to work. Just search for them at esoui

Yes, I know I need the dependencies, that's what the whole question is about, one of them doesn't work. I tried checking the box that says to use out dated mods but it totally messed up the game.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    do you use minion? i know some Lib files conflict currently maybe worth uninstalling them and reinstalling again
  • Grendel_at_ESO
    Grendel_at_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    do you use minion? i know some Lib files conflict currently maybe worth uninstalling them and reinstalling again

Like I said, I can't use Minion, it won't install, just keep getting an error.