What new armors / outfits are you hoping to see in Skyrim?

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Some examples

Storm lord armor
40393-2-1376636740.jpg

Stormcloak officer armor
Kuz3eUy.jpg

Ancient Nord armor
8d8327d693869bed550191e48a823da04c2996f6f76dfee4c1deb659819b8801.jpg

Wolf armor
maxresdefault.jpg

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nordic Carved

40a41e5886d11352b4c6ce7d48e26d34.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something plain, simple, and revealing.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since blackreach is possible location we'll see I think we may get falmer stuff.
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Nordic Carved

40a41e5886d11352b4c6ce7d48e26d34.jpg

+1 for Nordic Carved!

I've also always liked the Dawnguard and "vampire" armor, so something like these:

latest?cb=20120807223720
    charles-kim-skyrim-vampire7.jpg?1537762304
    Edited by SickleCider on December 21, 2019 6:53PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a better looking nord armor like the one added in the dragonborn dlc
    If falmer are involved i want falmer stuff
    Options
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robes from skyrim.

Less hip flaps

Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hide any armor slot.
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ancient Nord or Dragon Priest style, maybe a new reachman variant if they are involved
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormlord is in game as reward for bg's, but its completely different.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    Stormlord is in game as reward for bg's, but its completely different.

yeah might have the same name but looks completely different and not nordic themed...might also call the above thane armor...

nordic carved armor looks a litttle bit stylewise (looking at the engravings etc.) like nord hero armor - i hope we get some weapon sets that fits the nord hero armor as well...
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Stormlord" isn't a canonical armor style from Skyrim. That looks like a (very well done!) mod armor.

Personally, I would love to see as many return as possible! But since that's a cop-out answer and there can only be so many new motifs, I would select:

1. Nordic Carved (because we desperately need a Nord-style armor that doesn't date from launch).

2. Basic Iron (Skyrim trailer armor, which strangely enough was still one of the best-looking in the game).

3. Falmer and/or Snow Elf (hopefully taking inspiration from the Dawnguard-era Heavy Falmer motif rather than the base game variant; Snow Elf would also be cool if the plot went in that direction).

Many of the armor sets are difficult to bring back though, since many of the weapon designs have been poached for other sets while the actual armor style was discarded.

So bringing back a set such as "Skyrim-style Glass armor" would necessitate designing entirely new weapon models (not that I would be opposed to this!), since the Skyrim-style weapons were already used for the original ESO Glass motif.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks to the huge shoulders in your first picture

Lol to the skirt clipping with that wide power stance in your third picture.

I just want armor that:

Doesn’t have T-shirt sleeves
    Doesn’t use a boat neck like Skyrim’s Savior’s Hide (that armor piece looked really cool until I saw I had no pants and a huge boat neck collar ewwww)
    Doesn’t have undyeable towels hanging off it
    Is unisex, in that if there’s a cinch waist for females, there should be a cinch waist for males.
    Has an animation (Flapping?) , or effect (pulsing glow?), or a banner like from Hel Ra,
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollbone

Stalhrim

Nordic Mail
    BM-item-Nordic_Mail_Male.jpg
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect we might get several new "nord" style visuals... maybe something like "Ancient Nord" or "Atmoran", or perhaps teven a full set of "Nedic" motiv like those costumes fromn long ago...

Other then that, well, both "Ancient Snow Elf" and "Falmer" armor would be a possibility I'd love to see. Depending on where the whole thing is set, there is also the option for them to finally let people learn the "Winter Reach" incomplete (since it shared weapon visuals with the normal "barbaric" style as I recall) style that's in the game anyhow...

I suppose there also might be more options for "Dragon Priest" and/or more varietee on Draugr-themed "battle-scarred tomb style" armor options...

And depending on the story, there would always be some way to wedge in some more daedric motiv selections. I could for example easily see a "Shivering Isles" motiv (Golden Saint as heavy, Dark Seducer as medium, and Uncle Sheo clothes as light?)
    Options
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some examples

Storm lord armor
    40393-2-1376636740.jpg

Stormcloak officer armor
    Kuz3eUy.jpg

Ancient Nord armor
    8d8327d693869bed550191e48a823da04c2996f6f76dfee4c1deb659819b8801.jpg

Wolf armor
    maxresdefault.jpg

Finally some Vampire armor, personally. Really liked it in Skyrim.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Stormlord" isn't a canonical armor style from Skyrim. That looks like a (very well done!) mod armor..

true, i think its a modification of an armor that ulfric stormcloak wears at one point...but it looks fantastic and fits very well so...

The things i dont like about the nordic carved armor
    - the helmet looks stupid
    - the weapons dont really look nord
    - it looks like armor from skyrim the sci fi version
    Edited by Nemesis7884 on December 22, 2019 3:48AM
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that shows off my pretty legs not cover them all the time.
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see more pretty gowns. the tavern singer/Bleakrock housecarl dresses, as well as the Jarl's Justice one, both gave me faith that Nords have excellent fashion sense.

also wouldn't mind seeing a few more outfits that show a little leg (there were plenty of these in TESV, after all). Especially since we're about to see a lot more Nords real soon, and surely I can't be the only girl that's got a weakness for some thicc Nordic gams. <3 #NoShame
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
    Options
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    Yea the ancient nord armor was my absolute favorite from skyrim.

Any armor with black or brown fur around the collar or that is dyable. (That can be mistaken for long hair) on exposed type armor like ancient nord.

I'm excited for skyrim, but nervous because this is the best chance for some of the potentially best armors to come out.

Maybe a modified version of the medium draugr helmet like this but with the horns down

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/419050
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see tassets and crotch flaps gone. My only wish....
    Options
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actual proper ARMOR with metal in it, but without giant 80´s shoulder pads and floating thigh pieces. More low-key stuff instead of the "let´s add this pointless undyeable detail to it".
    Options
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not know about outfits, but I would commit foul deeds indeed for a Skald/Bard class
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about real stahlrim armor like in all previous games rather than a fur and leather coat with blue bracelets and shoulder pointies...
    Options
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First picture in OP is a mod. Just so people know.

I would love to see some armour style based on TESV. And why not? We already have the TrailerBorn armour as a costume...

Doesn't look out of place at all.

Hell. The Glass armour we already have in ESO is very similar to that found in Skyrim, and the same goes for Ebony.

Can you imagine how awesome an armour style based off TESV Hide/Stutted/Scaled would be? Would be great to get some new styles that don't look "elite".
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just love armors that combine plate with fur
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

770-7707925_skyrim-kiss-mod-skyrim-stormcloak-armor-mod.png

I actually would like one of those bear heads for a helmet, like the ones from the 3 Orsinium Costumes or the one that Wyress Ursus wears in Marsh of Sacrifices
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

770-7707925_skyrim-kiss-mod-skyrim-stormcloak-armor-mod.png

I actually would like one of those bear heads for a helmet, like the ones from the 3 Orsinium Costumes or the one that Wyress Ursus wears in Marsh of Sacrifices

6841-0-1483158144.jpg
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something new for ESO. Something suitable for the Second Era. Something that looks like it's been made by a craftsman, not a caveman. In other words, none of that rehashed old crud from TES V.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hide Shoulders
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe we might see some falmer this chapter, but I hope we get to see some regular snow elves and get their motif. I think we have enough Dwemer themed stuff, but if we do get something Dwemer, aetherium armor would be awesome
    Options