Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG: BGs are not filling with players before or after start

Raijindono
Raijindono
✭✭✭
Yesterday I was in a Crazy King BG where it started with literally no members on the orange team. I will agree that getting into the BG is a lot better, but not having an entire 3rd team doesn't seem like everything is fixed.

Additionally, when a player leaves, that slot is never filled again. I'm 100% certain I've seen slots fill before the queue rework. I've personally joined a BG in progress before.

I know you guys did a lot of work on this, but when do we expect a fix? It really sucks playing a BG and being the only person on purple. An example from my friend here:

Before the match started
unknown.png
Ended
unknown.png
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn’t fix anything. They just removed whatever was blocking the match from starting with uneven players, even if a team only has 1 player.

Then they reduced the penalty for quitting the match, and now they’re done messing with it.

Have fun.
  • Raijindono
    Raijindono
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if that the MMR algorithm is stalling out. I don't care if the fills meet the rank, I just care that we have a full team to at least seem fair or to make the match go faster.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Bgs are broken still, there is not really pvp in this game without them.
  • Raijindono
    Raijindono
    ✭✭✭
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Cozen...

BGs are CRAZY fun IMO. It's sad that most of the player base doesn't know/isn't able to experience them because of all the bugs. Most bugs happen occasionally. My sampling of Bags over the last few weeks puts unequal teams at about 75% of games.