The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No extra tickets for bosses.

bodge2372
bodge2372
✭✭✭
I've done 3 dolmens, 1 delve, 1 world boss and 1 dragon and not got the 3 extra tickets you're supposed to get. I only have 4/12 in currency. This happened to anyone else? Or is ZOS just doing it to me for fun?
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.

Only thing i can think of is that it is tied to first WB etc. of the day, and i had already killed a WB before the event started
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re certain of your total before killing the bosses and we’re sure to loot the corpses? I imagine so, but just covering the basics.

I got my three tickets from the first public dungeon boss I took down. I hope you get it figured out or at the least it doesn’t happen again!!!
  • bodge2372
    bodge2372
    ✭✭✭
    It happened to someone in one of my guilds, too. Guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see from another thread that if you’ve been playing since before the event started, you may need to relog and then the tickets should drop for you.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got them, but I soloed the boss I chose.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've relogged, swapped toons, different alliances, different bosses. No tickets.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Mad_Madisson
    Just did a delve boss and no ticket. :c
  • Mad_Madisson
    Forgot to add that I did get a ticket from a world boss, but not from a delve boss.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went fine for me. I was at 2/12 tickets, I did the first festival quest (Alik'r), was at 4/12. Then hopped to the wayshrine near the Impresario in Glenumbra, did that delve boss, was at 7/12.

Not posting to brag, posting to illustrate one delve that did work.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I solo'd the waterfall boss in Reapers March and received my tickets.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • mustangmorgan31
    mustangmorgan31
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a WB and got 3 tickets. I would put in a support ticket if I were you.Every event certain ppl don't get the tickets.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get three tix from killing a boss. You have to loot the boss. The tickets won't automagically appear in your inventory. Dolmen bosses don't count (unless maybe if they have a name, but even then I'm not sure). This only works for one boss a day.

I had killed bosses earlier in the day, but was logged off when the event started so the first WB I killed dropped the tickets as expected.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to add that I did get a ticket from a world boss, but not from a delve boss.

If you got (3) tickets from the world boss, then you are done for today, with the exception of the 2 tickets you get from handing in the first New Life quest each day.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get three tix from killing a boss. You have to loot the boss. The tickets won't automagically appear in your inventory. Dolmen bosses don't count (unless maybe if they have a name, but even then I'm not sure). This only works for one boss a day.

I had killed bosses earlier in the day, but was logged off when the event started so the first WB I killed dropped the tickets as expected.

Can't loot what isn't there. I’m only getting the normal drops.
    forever stuck in combat
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, if you kill a boss and forget to loot it. You're done for the rest of the day. Make sure you loot the first boss you kill or get kill credit for.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first two tix from the first New Life quest and the expected three from my favorite delve boss. Worked as expected, but I logged on after the event started.

During the IC event I once killed a boss after the event timer reset, but she had spawned before the timer reset and thus I didn't get tix from her. I then waited for her to respawn and got my tix for the new day.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • bodge2372
    bodge2372
    ✭✭✭
    Cundu_Ertur wrote: »

According to ESO's boss list they do count. I checked twice just in case i got it wrong.

Here’s the bosses that’ll count:

World bosses
    Delve bosses
    Final dungeon bosses
    Final trial bosses
    Final arena bosses
    Dragon hunt, Dolmen, and Abyssal Geyser bosses
    That means each day, you could earn up to five tickets. Don’t forget to loot!

Edited by bodge2372 on December 19, 2019 10:23PM
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA. Logged in. Ran first NL fest quest and got my 2 tix. That took me to 10 so I bought a berry. Ran a daily quest in Wrothgar. Killed boss. Got the 3 tix. All is well.
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I killed one delve boss, got all 3.
    Edited by Highlor3 on December 19, 2019 10:32PM
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed a dragon, 3 tickets on body. Lootd with no issues. Remember to loot!
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got them on the delve boss I did.